Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Give In, WBC Must Guarantee Whyte His Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Is it not a fact unless he turns down one from each ABC group?

I guess WBA Final Eliminator is next for him to decline then.

Whyte trying to be the undisputed final eliminator ducker.
    Deflecting. It’s not really a shock now is it from you and the rest. Again we are talking about the WBC here. Stick to the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Deflecting. It’s not really a shock now is it from you and the rest. Again we are talking about the WBC here. Stick to the point.
      That's not deflecting, it's setting expectations for what would eventually happen down the road. Whyte turned down two WBC final eliminators, one you say never happened. Fine. The other you say was bull**** to be a second mandatory...fine I guess, though that's no different than what he's asking for now, just without fighting Ortiz.

He also turned down the IBF final eliminator because Eddie lost the purse bid, and he didn't like where it was located.

So Whyte was offered three Final Eliminators, but mentioning them is deflecting.

After turning down all of these Final Eliminators, he was STILL given a voluntary shot to the IBF, WBA and WBO titles and he declined because he wanted a bigger purse. I have to wonder if he is aware what the purse split would be for a champion/challenger. Would he decline that fight too? WBO split is 75/25. Would Whyte be insulted by this because he went 12 hard fought rounds with Robert Helanus for the WBC Silver?

Comment

Its funny because Hearn was the one that offered AJ to the winner Wilder/Whyte. Wilder called his bluff and said put those words in a legal binding contract. Hearn said no. Hearn just want the green strap without AJ having to fight Wilder. And Hearn wants the fight in the U.K. so they can cheat Wilder. I wonder if Hearn was this broke up about Ortiz not getting his shot at AJ when he was in the number 1 spot.

Comment

That's not deflecting, it's setting expectations for what would eventually happen down the road. Whyte turned down two WBC final eliminators, one you say never happened.?

Show us where he turned down the WBC final eliminator! You and the rest of these people keep coming up with excuse and deflecting everything. You would think you all work for the WBC. So show us where he turned down the WBC eliminator.

I can prove to you that he has been mandated for two recently and through no fault of his own those two final eliminator have been turned down by either his opponents or the WBC themselves.

So please show us where he turned down the WBC eliminator, I don’t want to hear about your deflecting to the IBF/OBO/WBQ or whatever you want to come up with.

The headline here is about the WBC.... So show us.

Comment

I didn't miss anything. I compared their last 5 fights head to head. I'm not going back 11 fights to when Whyte was a prospect and lost to another prospect for the commonwealth belt who just happened to later become Heavyweight champ.
            Boxing Records are never compared on the last 5 fights only.

If that is so why did your Wilder list include Fury and Ortiz twice then??

Also please address Fury having being retired and fat for 2 years before the Wilder fight and Ortiz being almost 40 and haven't beaten almost no-one his whole career

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
              There’s nothing more excruciating and painful than a yank using the word dosser. It really doesn’t hold a significant position in the English vocabulary, so please don’t make yourself look stupid by using it to try and emphasise your pointless bleating.
              So basically you have no defense for Whyte refuses to participate in final eliminators in two different sanctioning bodies. So you get emotional because I called the gym sweeper a Domestic Dosser. I know your feelings are hurt you’ll get over it buddy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Show us where he turned down the WBC final eliminator! You and the rest of these people keep coming up with excuse and deflecting everything. You would think you all work for the WBC. So show us where he turned down the WBC eliminator.

I can prove to you that he has been mandated for two recently and through no fault of his own those two final eliminator have been turned down by either his opponents or the WBC themselves.

So please show us where he turned down the WBC eliminator, I don’t want to hear about your deflecting to the IBF/OBO/WBQ or whatever you want to come up with.

The headline here is about the WBC.... So show us.
                why aren’t you this passionate about Whyte getting a WBO title shot? After all Whyte is the #1 contender in the WBO almost as long as the wbc. Seems like You have no explanation as to why Whyte turned down numerous title opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Wrong. Breazeale was mandatory so how could Whye-Ortiz be a final eliminator? Ortiz turned down a fight with Whyte, he trainer admitted it.
                  Right! Because if Whyte would beAt Ortiz when the wbc ordered him to fight the old man, Whyte would be the mandatory now. You’ve also failed at your miserable attempt to rewrite history. Wbc ordered Ortiz v Whyte for the final eliminator the bum Whyte fought Parker instead. Then Whyte lowballed Ortiz by offering $250K for a PPV headliner in the U.K. but paid Del Boy 7 figures. Whyte don’t want nothing to do with the old man it’s really easy to see

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Why would he need to fight an eliminator for the IBF? He was offered the Joshua fight anyway. Whyte has been chasing Wilder for 3 years, he wants the Wilder fight and Wilder has been ducking. He turned down his biggest ever pay day (at the time) to avoid Whyte.
                    The going rate for a brits to get a title shot at an American is $8.6M which is what AJ paid Martin who’s highest payday at that time was $250K. Wilder was giving Whyte a discount and asked for $7M and Whyte refused. Whyte is a poser I’ve known this for at least two years he don’t want to get knocked sparked out by wilder

Comment

That's not deflecting, it's setting expectations for what would eventually happen down the road. Whyte turned down two WBC final eliminators, one you say never happened. Fine. The other you say was bull**** to be a second mandatory...fine I guess, though that's no different than what he's asking for now, just without fighting Ortiz.

He also turned down the IBF final eliminator because Eddie lost the purse bid, and he didn't like where it was located.

So Whyte was offered three Final Eliminators, but mentioning them is deflecting.

After turning down all of these Final Eliminators, he was STILL given a voluntary shot to the IBF, WBA and WBO titles and he declined because he wanted a bigger purse. I have to wonder if he is aware what the purse split would be for a champion/challenger. Would he decline that fight too? WBO split is 75/25. Would Whyte be insulted by this because he went 12 hard fought rounds with Robert Helanus for the WBC Silver?
                      Hey mr ldbc fake news

You were asked to show us where Whyte turned down the wbc eliminator your stupid ass keeps going on about

Another troll exposed on these boards

Gtfo Haymon henchman wannabe

Comment

Working...
                      X