Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Give In, WBC Must Guarantee Whyte His Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie's got time for Whyte all of a sudden?

Comment

Two years? He needs a title shot. So does charlo. Triple g gets title shots after turning them down. These guys fight for a living. Those belts buy houses and put food on the table. I still don’t know who charlo is. No market value, but he is due his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Shyte has refused several times to face a WBC-ordered opponent.

You can't just camp out at that #1 spot. He shouldn't be rewarded for doing that.
        If you’re number one, you deserve the shot. You defend the title not the number one spot you dosser.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
          You missed Joshua out of Whyte's list there... and forgot that Ortiz is 40 years old and has never beaten anyone much. The only reason people know him is because he was hyped a lot before the first Wilder fight

Fury was retired for 2 years and had been a fat overweight drugs user and has never actually beaten anyone great unless you count an old and poor Wlad... or Chisora...

It's just as I said - Fury never fights anyone, Wilder doesn't either. Fury and Wilder have been around for ages. Compare records at the same point in their career - and Whyte destroys them both without question. Joshua's record does too.

My personal opinion is that Wilder is probably the top heavyweight - but he doesn't act like it. He should have fought Whyte by now if he really was that good.
          I didn't miss anything. I compared their last 5 fights head to head. I'm not going back 11 fights to when Whyte was a prospect and lost to another prospect for the commonwealth belt who just happened to later become Heavyweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            You guys sure think mighty high of Whyte??? Tell you what??? If him and Wilder fight I’ll give u 3:1 odds and I’ll put $$$$ on Wilder.
            You’ve missed the point... he deserves a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
              Two years? He needs a title shot. So does charlo. Triple g gets title shots after turning them down. These guys fight for a living. Those belts buy houses and put food on the table. I still don’t know who charlo is. No market value, but he is due his shot.
              This^^^^, it doesn’t matter who they are, they deserve their title shot. All that this comes down to is politics, the only people who oppose this is these Wilder sheeps, if the champion was a boxer without any influence then those guys that you mentioned would have been mandated by now by the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by RossW View Post
                You’ve missed the point... he deserves a shot!
                They don’t seem to get it, because they are sheeps. It’s hard for them to use their brains and comprehend the little things. Doesn’t matter if Wilder stops him in the first round. He simply deserves his shot!

Wait until the usual line “He didn’t fight a final eliminator” from one of these sheeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                  If you’re number one, you deserve the shot. You defend the title not the number one spot you dosser.
                  Whyte doesn't have a title to defend.

And he runs any time an ABC group gives him the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    They don’t seem to get it, because they are sheeps. It’s hard for them to use their brains and comprehend the little things. Doesn’t matter if Wilder stops him in the first round. He simply deserves his shot!

Wait until the usual line “He didn’t fight a final eliminator” from one of these sheeps.
                    Is it not a fact unless he turns down one from each ABC group?

I guess WBA Final Eliminator is next for him to decline then.

Whyte trying to be the undisputed final eliminator ducker.

Comment

Whyte is ranked #1 by the WBO. Why is there no outrage that Usyk was just named WBO #1 contender?

Not even ranked!!

Comment

Working...
                      X