Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Draws Interest of Investors To Bring Event To Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funnily enough Matchroom did Soto v Rios in Tijuana earlier in the year, and Hearn loved it.

Still no chance the rematch lands there... but maybe a third fight? 😄

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I think you’re forgetting the usa’s history of champions
      True .Its shows either way though that environments have a effect on our upbringing. There are countless stories as you know of impoverished kids overcoming hardship via boxing which helped turned their lives around.Floyd Mayweather is a prime example.Remember reading a book on him where it states his dad used him as a shield when a baby from a drug dealer that threatened him with a gun.Floyd Sr was still shot in the leg though 😮

Comment

[QUOTE=BangEM;19841525]Mexicans must be so uneducated not to know about contractual agreement.

But what do you expect from a country of midgets who are notorious for travelling across the border in droves to clean toilets as illegal aliens? ****hole with ****heads.

Not happening, mate. It looks like Ruiz might end up retiring from boxing after paying $100million fine.[/QUOTE

Racist much!? yet those Mexican midgets keep on beating the sh¥t out of your domestic type of fighters every time. LOL

Comment

If they can put up the money then a HW title fight in Mexico would be awesome. LA or Vegas would be cool too for the Mexican American fans.

Comment

I like it in theory but till someone offers a legitimate venue, it's only fantasy.

Comment

This is awesome.

I am not from Mexico, but I did worry there would be enough money in the pot to justify a HW title fight, esp if it's a big name opponent.

I am happy to see the big money in Mexico rallying for the new champion, because the truth is, there isn't enough money in Mexico to do big events consistently, not enough potential revenue on the ground floor.

This is a good sign

Comment

Get paid in advance!!! LOL. The word "Investors" should be enough to scare anyone away!!

Comment

lol............

Comment

Do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      Mexicans must be so uneducated not to know about contractual agreement.

But what do you expect from a country of midgets who are notorious for travelling across the border in droves to clean toilets as illegal aliens? ****hole with ****heads.

Not happening, mate. It looks like Ruiz might end up retiring from boxing after paying $100million fine.

You want to talk about uneducated? How educated do you think you seem when you insult an entire people because of something you read on a boxing site? Here you morons go again with your fake ass border that we will never accept or respect. You are painfully stupid. Do you not know world history? Were you sitting on your thumb during history class? Keep your kisser closed girly boy. What an imbecile! All that tough talk behind a keyboard. Running your lips like that in Mexico will leave you in an acid bath. Watch your mouth princess.
                      Last edited by PunchesNbuncheS; 06-19-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X