Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Draws Interest of Investors To Bring Event To Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine some dodgy cartel boss with a handle bar moustache would front big money

At least the nose bags are cheap in Mexico for the travelling brits

Comment

And by "Mexico" they mean anywhere west of the Mississipi River in the United States; Nevada, California, Texas. Hell now that Ruiz is known they can probably turn New York into Mexico, Canelo already fought there.

It'll end up in Vegas, I guarantee it. That fight's going to rake in so much cash. Expect the next article to read "Jerry Jones Ready To Throw Down On The Joshua-Ruiz II, Says It Will Sell Out 100k Capacity Cowboys Stadium".
      Last edited by jinx_htx; 06-19-2019, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Would love for the rematch to be in Mexico.Ruiz certainly deserves it and it would be a much harder fight for Joshua given the backing of the crowd for their home fighter.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is shAttin bricks right now. This is hilarious.

Comment

Hope it goes to Mexico, but Eddie sperm would sell his own mother to stop it going there, viva Mexico!

Comment

I lovee it.. Boxing belongs to MEXICO rememeber that...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleB View Post
                I lovee it.. Boxing belongs to MEXICO rememeber that...
                They certainly produce a lot of great boxers no doubt linked to the "machismo" culture that exists there maybe more so than other countries?

Comment

No chance this happens in Mexico. But if Ruiz beats Joshua again, why not have a homecoming fight after that? Be a hell of a spectacle before a unification fight!

Comment

Mexicans must be so uneducated not to know about contractual agreement.

But what do you expect from a country of midgets who are notorious for travelling across the border in droves to clean toilets as illegal aliens? ****hole with ****heads.

Not happening, mate. It looks like Ruiz might end up retiring from boxing after paying $100million fine.

Comment

Drug money

Comment

Working...
                      X