Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In their last fight, who faced the better oppo? Joshua, Wilder or Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In their last fight, who faced the better oppo? Joshua, Wilder or Fury?

So between Breazeale, Ruiz, & Schwartz....who faced the better fighter in their last fight? Wilder, Joshua or Fury?

Fury faced an undefeated lion.

Comment

Ruiz
      Brezeale
      Schwartz.

Comment

Ruiz
        Brezeale
        Tom

Comment

Ruiz is the best of the bunch, Schwarz is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Ruiz
            Brezeale
            Schwartz.
            My man Blaster has this one pegged.

Comment

Before the fights many had Breazeale over Ruiz, I’m sure. I doubt anyone had Schwarz anywhere but a distant 3rd.

Comment

Ruiz
                Schwarz
                Braz

How the hell anyone can give the shell of Braz any credit after AJ ended him at world level is beyond me

Comment

1) Deontay Wilder 2) Anthony Joshua 3) Tyson Fury. The reason why I put Wilder first is because boxing fans weren't aware of the fact of just how good Andy Ruiz was until he defeated AJ.

Many saw it as a mismatch because he was a last minute replacement and out of shape. Most didn't give him any or half of a chance of defeating Anthony Joshua.

At the same there were many boxing fans on this forum Wilder haters; Who had predicted that Dominic Breazeale would KO Deontay Wilder or give him trouble in their bout. Which turned out to be a total farce and a lie.

Comment

1. Wilder

He fought someone in the top 10, who was known to boxing fans, had gone 7 rounds with AJ, is tall, fairly built and worked his way to mandatory position. Many (Brits?) thought he will be the guy to dethrone Wider. They also had a personal thing going on, the fight was announced well in advance giving each fight time to prepare.

2. Joshua

While Andy Ruiz was an unknown, non-top-10 guy, he had good speed to his side. His only fight against a top 10 guy resulted in a defeat but at least he went the 12 rounds. Some even believe he did enough to get a draw or even a win. Ruiz is shorter, out of shape, and was massively seen as an underdog. Acceptable only because he was a late replacement.

3. Fury

Schwarz who? Never heard of him, no single thing impressive about him. Amazing he is ranked #2 by WBO but that is more to WBO's discredit rather than Schwarz's credit. Saw his previous fight and he looked more of an actor than a boxer with his "fake knockdown/out from a head butt", constantly being a cry-baby. Its a feat and tells about European boxing given this guy was "unbeaten".

Comment

Working...
                    X