Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Lol what ?

He clearly doesn’t but it wouldn’t be a bad thing. He just fools around if he feels there’s no threat
    Nervous? That dude was probably just throwing his "Anthony Joshua™ Life Raft" out there in the event that Schwartz wasn't here just for a holiday

Comment

• This clown is the 2nd biggest fraud to come out of England

Comment

• Originally posted by rckdees View Post
        This clown is the 2nd biggest fraud to come out of England
        What does that make wilder?

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
          ESPN overdid it with their highlight packages and hype....and we don’t need to hear from A-Rod

I miss HBO I hate to admit it.
          It makes sense though, because even when HBO was biased it wasnt to the extent we are seeing now. Moreover, HBO wasn't where you turned to for news on the sport (as with ESPN, Ring Mag, Etc.)

Its nothing new, media outlets have been biased for centuries now, it just sucks that its to this level and in boxing.

Comment

• Instead, he ate a lot of rights and lefts from Fury and got stopped in the second round.

Comment

• Did what he supposed to, Snickers couldn’t give the underdog some pep this time!

Fury should fight Joe Joyce next!

Comment

• I cant believe how much Tim Bradley has turned to sell BS. Even tried to get Terrance Crawford to cosign the bs. Glad to see he wasnt buying it.

Comment

• Congrats to Fury. He looked sensational in there tonight. I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised by this performance; From his ring walk, showmanship, ability to his skill. He displayed the total package. Hopefully Deontay Wilder can win his rematch with Luis Ortiz and then we can finally get that long awaited rematch underway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                    I had him ahead by 2 before the 12th... Then he got a legit draw... He lost it on his own TBH...

Also... I forgot about Wilder/Ortiz 2... so yeah... Next year is legit...
                    Its insane to me that anyone could think Wilder won more than three rounds including the knock down rounds but hey, thats boxing.

Comment

• This is how you do a showcase fight his next fight

Comment

Working...
                      X