Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In truth, Fury is pathetic ... he says that he is the lineal champion and defends him before a nobody ... and ESPN is so much a highlight to that fight fraud? Please!! Fury is the best without a doubt, but facing a taxi driver like that anyone looks ... I hope that in the fall he will face a good classified among the first 10, because to continue facing helpless damages the image he wants to project from the champion linear .... trash!

Comment

• The WBO in their infinite wisdom had Schwarz at #2 in the heavyweight division.

Comment

• Fury impressed, this was not a normal boring 12 round affair, yes the guy was unknown but hey he was unbeaten....Fury did what was expected of him and looked good doing it.

Comment

• Charles Martin is 3 levels above this bum and he would of been a terrible cherry pick for Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
            In truth, Fury is pathetic ... he says that he is the lineal champion and defends him before a nobody ... and ESPN is so much a highlight to that fight fraud? Please!! Fury is the best without a doubt, but facing a taxi driver like that anyone looks ... I hope that in the fall he will face a good classified among the first 10, because to continue facing helpless damages the image he wants to project from the champion linear .... trash!
            I didn't know Deontay posted on here....

Comment

• Schwarz was robbed!

Comment

• From walking out like Apollo Creed, to the overall performance, to the serenade at the end, I like Fury for boxing and he definitely makes the HW division a lot more interesting. I’m glad he came back to boxing. Interested to see who he will fight next in Sept or Oct before the Wilder rematch in 2020. And from what I saw tonight, after another tune up fight before Wilder, I think he goes into that rematch a lot more sharper than their 1st fight and beats him decisively without any question. Fury has way more skills than Wilder. He definitely beats Joshua and Ruiz too. Fury knows how to use his height and size to his advantage along with solid defense and respectful power.

Comment

• FURIA kills any taxi driver in front of him...that fight was a fraud!!

Comment

• All went to plan, good win for tyson as major tom was undefeated, so well done to both fighters, Charles Martin next ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      I didn't know Deontay posted on here....
                      WILDER is going to post a big right hand in your boyfriend Fury chin....

Comment

Working...
                      X