Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Partially Blames Hearn For Joshua Getting Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    Resume? Your a clown. Charles Martin, an old Klitschko, Povetkin? Old and off his juice! Who else? Beetlejuice head Whyte? He sucks! Oh that's right, you love Takam or is it that other brit Robbie Barrett? Hard to tell the difference between two fools!
    Sid will argue every point as national pride, AJ is synonymous with UK. I think Sid's wars with the Mexican Puppet has something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Ruiz was the best AJ had ever fought? No he wasn't. Out of the good or better opponents AJ has beaten, Parker was the lesser guy. And he beat Ruiz. The others would have a field day with him. Ruiz will not be around for long. He'll have his moment in the sun before normal business ensues.
      Does anyone on boxingscene actually think Parker is the better fighter over Ruiz? Come on kid....let’s get it together now

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Sid will argue every point as national pride, AJ is synonymous with UK. I think Sid's wars with the Mexican Puppet has something to do with it.
        Lol. I guess Liverpool and Manchester United are not enough. They hype every guy over 200 pounds as the next great fighter. They have some tough lighter weight dudes but their heavyweights suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          If Ruiz beats Joshua again, and wilder gets past Ortiz, the. The wilder vs Ruiz fight is massive
          Yea it definitely gives Ruiz more time to become a bigger name and if he beat Joshua again it will definitely make the fight against Wilder huge because of the Mexican fanbase.

Comment

Absolutely stupid. Hearn is a promoter so he's doing his job properly by promoting his fighters. That's his f3cking job.

Should promoters never again promote their fighters as being the best even though it's true because a defeat is always around the corner for nearly every fighter today and in history?
            You need to learn how to read. Not talking about him promoting his fighters. Talking about him trash talking about other fighters, their managers, their business decisions, their popularity, i can go on.....put a mic in front of him and he'll go on for hours on all sorts of nonsense he has no clue about, especially when it comes to what's going on in the US.

Comment

You believe Wilder has a chin even though there is plenty of evidence on the contrary?

AJ had very little substance even though he's accumulated that kind of resume in only 22 fights? That's plenty of substance. And we're not even including his amateur career either to go with his pro credentials.
              I believe you’re incredibly stupid, pathetic, delusional, and not worth engaging in any legitimate dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                Lol. I guess Liverpool and Manchester United are not enough. They hype every guy over 200 pounds as the next great fighter. They have some tough lighter weight dudes but their heavyweights suck!
                I don't mind the support for their homies, but you're right about the hype. It wasn't too long ago they were saying the same about American heavyweights. Now the robot factory is making crash repairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  By the way.....do people remember jack Johnson or his promoter? Do people remember Joe Louis or his promoter? Do people remember Rocky Marciano or his promoter? Do people remember Ali or his promoters? Do people remember Sugar Ray Leonard or his promoter? Do people remember Sugar Ray Robinson or his promoter? Do people remember the Thrilla in Manila for the fighters or the promoter? How many boxing fans or sports fans remember Tex Rickard or Jack Dempsey? The only promoter that people remember at length was Don King....and the implications of why are sinister to say the least. Promoters should operate from behind the scenes to make sure fighters have ALL the attention, anything else is a personal agenda. I do hope Joshua actually knows who’s really paying him, how much taxes he is paying, and how much exactly he is paying Hearn (not the other way around) including that man’s taxes.
                  Don King was the best promoter bar none. Now his business and ethics were pure evil but that man can promote.

Hearn is also a good promoter though. Hearn did his job and more.

Diddy was basically Biggie's promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    The irony is, what happened to AJ is what many of us thought would inevitably happen to Wilder. Because of Wilder not being a technical genius, he’s basically a KO waiting to happen because he’s gonna eventually walk into something big that he can’t bounce back from. But because AJ was so often compared to Wilder. It gave this false impression that AJ was was this technical genius that he never was. AJ has glaring holes in his game. And unlike Wilder, AJ doesn’t appear to have the chin, resolve, or once in a generation type punching power to cover up those holes. It is what it is.

As for Wilder blaming Hearn, that’s pure nonsense. Hearn is a promoter. It’s his job to hype his guy. It’s not his fault gullible fans drank the koolaid with very little substance to justify the hype. The only thing I can say they semi did wrong with AJ was that I think they started to believe the hype instead of what was in their face. But either way, very few people thought AJ would lose to Ruiz. Now that they have a better understanding of AJ’s weaknesses, they can try and match him accordingly. But you can’t avoid punchers with fast hands forever. And this isn’t a situation like what happen with Wladimir’s rebuilding. Where he and his big brother were basically the heavyweight tag team champions of the world. And if it was someone that might give Wladimir issues, they let big brother Vitali handle that. AJ is on his own.
                    Yep AJ started to believe his own hype and forgot how limited a boxer he is.

The questions on his mind going into this fight were, should he break Ruiz jaw or not? How quickly will he take over American boxing? When will he be a billion dollar athlete etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Yep, well said.

Was getting sick of smug ****y AJ talking about his legacy, and threatening his opponents with broken jaws, if they say any thing negative about the great almighty God AJ... lol
                      Yeah that was absolutely weird.....it’s like he literally believed everything Hearn and the media said about him. I really don’t think he knows who he really is right now

Comment

Working...
                      X