Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Partially Blames Hearn For Joshua Getting Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    Sid will argue every point as national pride, AJ is synonymous with UK. I think Sid's wars with the Mexican Puppet has something to do with it.
    Lol. I'm still amazed sidknee shows his face on this forum after being so brutally embarrassed by AJs performance.

Imagine writing 50 posts a day like sidknee, telling everyone AJ is invincible and ATG, then seeing him getting destroyed and embarrassed on his usa debut, by some unknown short fat midget.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Don King was the best promoter bar none. Now his business and ethics were pure evil but that man can promote.

Hearn is also a good promoter though. Hearn did his job and more.

Diddy was basically Biggie's promoter.
      Hearn is a good promoter for the uk because uk fans are an easy sell. So many uk fans tuning in to boxing are doing so because of Hearn. Hearn has more fans than any British boxer not named Joshua. It’s just the weirdest thing ever to Americans.....even I think it’s weird. American sports fans are so different than British sports fans. A baseball game in the USA is a family affair wherein the whole family, kids and all, come to see the game and nothing ever happens out of legal boundaries. You could never take your wife, gran, kids, baby to a football match in the uk.....different cultures. So many British people just don’t understand how different the USA is from Britain, brits really believe that because the USA speaks English that Americans think like brits do....or better yet brits expect Americans to follow brits because they speak the same language

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        To be fair though, AJ was more successful than Wilder in the US because Wilder has never sold that many tickets or had that many people watch him live.

It's the truth. The rematch will prove even more successful in selling. Wilder never has or ever will reach that unless AJ is in the opposite corner. But we all know Wilder is too scared to fight him. He'd rather talk than actually do it. But then again, that's what his whole career was built on. Nothing but talk and cowardice.
        All that success got him utterly embarrassed by someone that should've been an easy win.

Boxing isn't the sport for moral victories. Being more successful than Wilder can't erase the long lasting images of Joshua refusing to come out to the referee after landing on his knees 4 times.

Comment

Hearn does mount A LOT of pressure on AJ though because he talks so much. Not talking as much anymore though which could be a good thing. Seems far more Humble Now from the interviews I did see from him after AJ lost and sometimes that is needed!

"BE HUMBLE OR GET HUMBLED!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
            The d-bag Sid always chimes in with a moronic comment!
            Are you saying Wilder is modest and mild then? Haha.

The only moronic comments are yours. But that's always the way with nutters like you. My words were spot on and fact. Your words are just desperation like they always are.

Comment

Resume? Your a clown. Charles Martin, an old Klitschko, Povetkin? Old and off his juice! Who else? Beetlejuice head Whyte? He sucks! Oh that's right, you love Takam or is it that other brit Robbie Barrett? Hard to tell the difference between two fools!
              *You're

Are you saying Ortiz isn't old and off the juice? And that's all Wilder has. But you know you like to make me laugh with your crazed delusion and pointless comments that make no sense.

Whyte? The guy Wilder is terrified of? Just like he was terrified of Chisora, AJ and Wlad? Wilder is a punk and so are you. You're both operating on the same level of intellect so I can see why you're both this pathetic.

Comment

*You're

Are you saying Ortiz isn't old and off the juice? And that's all Wilder has. But you know you like to make me laugh with your crazed delusion and pointless comments that make no sense.

Whyte? The guy Wilder is terrified of? Just like he was terrified of Chisora, AJ and Wlad? Wilder is a punk and so are you. You're both operating on the same level of intellect so I can see why you're both this pathetic.
                Americans do not duck the brits. We kick your arses! You guys have a short memory! Dust off your red coats and let's get it on! BOMBSQUAAAAAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Does anyone on boxingscene actually think Parker is the better fighter over Ruiz? Come on kid....let’s get it together now
                  It's not about thinking, it's a fact as Parker beat Ruiz. I'd pic him again to do the job too.

Save the insane thoughts for family members as on here you'll be laughed at as the joke you clearly are.

Comment

Americans do not duck the brits. We kick your arses! You guys have a short memory! Dust off your red coats and let's get it on! BOMBSQUAAAAAD!
                    You've been ducking us for decades. There's a huge list of ducks from you cowards.

We also beat you the vast majority of the time we fight over the last 40 years. Check the facts.

Wilder is just another American coward who ducked Wlad, Chisora, Whyte and AJ. He'd rather talk than put it into action.

Comment

You've been ducking us for decades. There's a huge list of ducks from you cowards.

We also beat you the vast majority of the time we fight over the last 40 years. Check the facts.

Wilder is just another American coward who ducked Wlad, Chisora, Whyte and AJ. He'd rather talk than put it into action.
                      Is that the same A.J with no stamina, no chin, and no balls? And people are ducking him? NOT!

Comment

Working...
                      X