Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Partially Blames Hearn For Joshua Getting Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    Wake up buckteeth! BOMBSQUAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
    So you can't give a reasonable answer then? Just like always.

As you were.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      We also have to agree that Wilder has no skills & counts on matchmaking & his physical abilities. Wilder has NO strategy other than landing a lucky shot, never did, never will.

If we are going to be very honest be fair and hold everyone to that same standard. The truth is that the most skilled guy is Fury and he's flawed just like every other over hyped heavy weight including Wilder and AJ. And since we have on our honesty hats lets not forget Wilder avoided Wyhte because he's dangerous, fights better opposition and getting better in each fight.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own facts.
      I have 0 problem with your assertions however I will say fury is a talented boxer and probably the most complete package he offers something in the heavyweight division you don’t necessarily see very often. He is very tricky and clever boxer and that can be build upon he can work on power on his shots to put more damage on the opponent, he has everything else.

When I look across at AJ and Wilder to me it looks like a complete rebuild from scratch. Although with respect to wilder he can take a punch he can survive when he is wobbled and he has one hell of a punch himself. Wilder has more going for him at this point in time and I would never have imagined I would have said that when comparing him to AJ but it has to be noted.

It seems quite clear that if you take the fight to Aj he doesn’t have the versatility, experience or skill to adjust to survive. I understand that was only one fight and I hope Aj turns thing around but to me now every single fighter will try and pounce on Aj unless he can fight better in the pocket i feel his days as an elite boxer are behind him and more so it can be argued that he never really had anything in the first place.

I hope Aj sees the gravity of the situation he is in, its no longer about creating a legacy it’s about protecting what he has achieved to date.

For me this needs to be a wake up call and the beginning of a fresh start for Joshua. I would collapse my camp and rebuild the whole team from scratch.

It’s time to get serious as fury and wilder move a few steps ahead of Joshua he needs to showcase why he shouldn’t be left behind.

Comment

Working...
      X