Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Released From Hospital, Prognosis Looks Promising

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Released From Hospital, Prognosis Looks Promising

As previously reported, former two division world champion Zab Judah had been hospitalized with a bleed on the brain after his stoppage loss against Cletus Seldin on Saturday night in New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

Time to call it a career.

I hope he saved his money and made plans for how to support himself after boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Time to call it a career.

I hope he saved his money and made plans for how to support himself after boxing.
      i hope so...

but does he have money?
      he was fighting after all......

Comment

My dumbass read Prograis looks promising lol I was like hold up, he shouldn't fight him next

Comment

It’s time for Judah vs Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
            i hope so...

but does he have money?
            he was fighting after all......
            I hope so man. He had 2 good runs. His best run was far behind him but he made a good amount of cash.

He also had a decent more recent run when he won his vacant title, fought Khan, Garcia, Matthysse, and whoever else he battled in that reign. So I mean, he had a second chance to make some real money in boxing. Hopefully at least THAT money was saved / invested.

Comment

Thank God, I am glad to know that he is going to be just fine. He is fighter that's for sure because he pulled through. So stay well champ! In addition, Here's wishing you all the best in your future endeavors!

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                I hope so man. He had 2 good runs. His best run was far behind him but he made a good amount of cash.

He also had a decent more recent run when he won his vacant title, fought Khan, Garcia, Matthysse, and whoever else he battled in that reign. So I mean, he had a second chance to make some real money in boxing. Hopefully at least THAT money was saved / invested.
                how come he was working as a nurse AND fighting???

Comment

Hard to keep a champ down. Good to see he's ok.

Comment

Time to hang up the gloves for good. God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                    X