Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Released From Hospital, Prognosis Looks Promising

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The prognosis is retirement Zab.

I think he had developed some delusions as to what his chances were at this stage after seeing Pacquiao's recent performance's at age 40.

Comment

This needs to be a wake-up call to Judah, he's just too old to fight professionally at a high level. No matter how talented you are (and he was, in his youth) father time is the one opponent that will always have the last word.
      In his prime Judah had great defence, if he wants to stay close to the game there are a lot of current "top" fighters that could do with the benefit of his knowledge in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
        erm...
        what??
        People talking about Joshua quit, that this one or the other are scared to fight such and such. My point is boxing can change your whole situation with the wrong hit. I keep going back to Mike Perez and that situation with Magomed Abdusallov.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          People talking about Joshua quit, that this one or the other are scared to fight such and such. My point is boxing can change your whole situation with the wrong hit. I keep going back to Mike Perez and that situation with Magomed Abdusallov.
          i can understand your sentiments...

but that is a poor argument bro...

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
            Reminds me of Jerry Quarry - took a fight at 47 as he needed the money and could still trade a bit on his name, 3 years later he could hardly speak and didn't have the ability to feed and clothe himself, and to the best of my knowledge, that was without a brain-bleed situation.
            what happend to jerry quarry?????? 😐

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
              i can understand your sentiments...

but that is a poor argument bro...
              Bruh, I have seen boxers at 16 get ruined, I have now watched countless fights that have ruined boxers lives..at some point you learn to control the bloodlust and start viewing these guys as human beings too. Boxers aren't scared of each other but they do respect the skills and power and damage that can be imposed on them.

Comment

zab looks like a good opponent for Crawford or spence

Comment

Working...
                X