Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Business 101, GGG wasn't going to take a higher risk without the pay before a a guaranteed Canelo fight for 20 mill. The real question is who would?

Canelo fought Chavez JR and not GGG at the time because at the catch weight, Chavez was all cash no risk.

When GGG agreed to fight BJS to unify Oscar came right out and said, "fight Saunders and the Canelo fight is off". Why, because Oscar thought GGG might lose and that would lock the belts in with a BJS, a style that's much harder for Canelo to match well against.
    See this is how SHTY GGg fans are. So stupid they even tell you they prefer Sht fights!

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      Canelo had three rounds at best? Wow that's rich. The sharp combos landed with such authority that the only credit we can give ggg is that he can take a beating like a beast. The way his chin just absorbs combination after combination is just astounding.

But seriously this guy has been best enough. He thinks this is the Simpsons and he is Homer and canelo is tyson. If he just keeps letting canelo best and beat and beat his face in maybe he can land that one.punch that will tip canelos exhausted and spent body right over.
      Put what I said in context...canelo had three opening rounds where he unleashed a barrage. I didn't say at best...let's get that out of the way since people here ignore context. Literally, everyone who saw that fight saw the shift happen in the fourth round as Golovkin was down 3-0 and that's when the fight momentum evened out (I also genuinely think and feel that Abel's strategy was to have Canelo run out of fuel and what led him to getting fired). I was here after the fight giving Canelo his props for how he started out that fight. Canelo won three clear rounds beyond that every single round with the exception of the 12th were razor thin rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        if ggg isnt willing to risk it then he should step aside and let canelo risk it...
        Exactly. Ggg is just looking for a payout. He should just wait until the last fight on his contract to let canelo slice him like a melon.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          See this is how SHTY GGg fans are. So stupid they even tell you they prefer Sht fights!
          That business 101 bs doesn’t even apply because he already signed his deal with dazn 6 fights 100 mil... what an idiot. And plus even if it did apply, which it doesn’t, ggg says he is not a businessman right? Lmao... you know what did apply to business 101?! When canelo vacated the wbc mw belt to avoid the purse bid... that’s a boss move not the bs mr “legacy” is doing. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
            Canelo had three rounds at best? Wow that's rich. The sharp combos landed with such authority that the only credit we can give ggg is that he can take a beating like a beast. The way his chin just absorbs combination after combination is just astounding.

But seriously this guy has been best enough. He thinks this is the Simpsons and he is Homer and canelo is tyson. If he just keeps letting canelo best and beat and beat his face in maybe he can land that one.punch that will tip canelos exhausted and spent body right over.
            Anyone that gave Canelo only 3 rounds don’t know SHT about boxing! I wouldn’t even waste my time talking boxing to them as it would be a waste of time.

Canelo landed way more Combos, body punches, and made GGg go all Hellen keller missing 1200++ punches... They completely ignore defense

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Put what I said in context...canelo had three opening rounds where he unleashed a barrage. I didn't say at best...let's get that out of the way since people here ignore context. Literally, everyone who saw that fight saw the shift happen in the fourth round as Golovkin was down 3-0 and that's when the fight momentum evened out (I also genuinely think and feel that Abel's strategy was to have Canelo run out of fuel and what led him to getting fired). I was here after the fight giving Canelo his props for how he started out that fight. Canelo won three clear rounds beyond that every single round with the exception of the 12th were razor thin rounds.
              The fact is ggg is greedy. He fired his trainer and hired a scab to save rubles.

But the fight wasn't close. We see canelo slipping everything,effectively nullified ggg offense and only noobs would count a slipped punch. Cause that's what most were,slipped. Ggg is entirely predictable and canelo shows its going to take more than one lucky punch to finish him. Ggg didn't know how to do more than walk,take a punch,hope to land. Sorry but you should find a new idol.

Comment

This is pretty obvious to everyone that doesn’t have Canelo’s ballsack resting on their tongue.

Comment

Anyone that gave Canelo only 3 rounds don’t know SHT about boxing! I wouldn’t even waste my time talking boxing to them as it would be a waste of time.

Canelo landed way more Combos, body punches, and made GGg go all Hellen keller missing 1200++ punches... They completely ignore defense
                  Exactly ggg was punching air. It was embarrassing. I think most of his fans are mma crowd and dint know how to tell if someone punch landed or not.

Comment

That's it, that's all you got? Bush league.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
                      Strange part is why is Canelo obligated to give GGG fights, while Golovkin is not obligated to fight other top guys in the division, like the Jacob rematch, for example? Or Charlo, Andrade, etc. Why is Canelo the only one who has these obligations?
                      Good question! Golovkin has lost all credibility at this stage in his career. Like I say, it looks as though GGG is losing it in a serious way.

Comment

Working...
                      X