Ruiz vs Joshua II might be on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Nothing you said was true or made any sense. My response was appropriate
    I asked you for credible sources to corroborate your statements moron. You had 0! Evidently you're talking out of your ass. Begone Bozo.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Would be the right thing to do, but if I was his manager/promoter I'd try to get as many advantages as possible.
      Yeah of course.

I have a feeling AJ will do it at MSG again.

Comment

Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
          Let people in the UK pay Dazn subscription fees like everyone else.
          Let them ? lol

Paying DAZN sub fees would be far less then what they pay now for single PPV's even in the U.K what there F are you talking about ? lol

Don't you think they WANT DAZN instead of having to shell out separate money to see all the fights per year ? smh

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Hmmmm

Joshua has a first right of refusal deal with DAZN. If they can't match what another network is paying he can fight off DAZN.

This is all very preliminary and just somethings I heard was being floated out there. FOX putting together a enticing package for Ruiz & Joshua to stage a PPV fight on FOX. The rematch is to big to leave all that money on the table. DAZN is going to have to break the bank for AJ & Ruiz to keep this fight.
            Far more exposure on FOX tbf. DAZN will surely go all out to secure the rematch though.

Comment

Word is rematch is only going down on champs teams networks. Which is PBC.

Hearn needs to quickly realize AJ is not the champ anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                The thing is does Joshua even want opposing offers? I feel like the whole reason he got KTFO in NY is cuz he's chasing some multi year sexy DAZN deal like Canelo got.

So idk that I see this going down cuz Matchroom/Joshua don't even want an outside offer.

It wouldn't be a bad move for him to potentially get him more money if he can beat Ruiz doe. And sh^t if Joshua had some US PPV buys on his resume it'd likey just raise his value to DAZN.
                Rematch clause clearly states Champs network has first right of refusal.

Hearn got played with some verbiage. AJ is not the champ and either fights where Ruiz says or rematch clause is null and void.

Why you guys think this hasn’t been announced????

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Let them ? lol

Paying DAZN sub fees would be far less then what they pay now for single PPV's even in the U.K what there F are you talking about ? lol

Don't you think they WANT DAZN instead of having to shell out separate money to see all the fights per year ? smh
                  They also get a ton of fights on Sky that DAZN USA $$$ pays for.

Comment

As a degenerate gambler, I hope everything’s finalized So I can make some more money..
                    Ruiz in 5...

First fight I was off by a round... I still made money...

Comment

Working...
                    X