Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Hearn 'Classless' Quip: I Feel The Same Way About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
    Talking in circles isn't going to help, it's just making you look pathetic.
    It really does... its hilarious tho.

Comment

• Damn, things have gotten very personal between these two. I can sense a lot of hurt and bitterness in Deontay Wilder towards Eddie Hearn. The man is clearly holding a grudge.

This has absolutely nothing to do about his fear of AJ but it has everything to do with his dislike and disdain of Eddie Hearn. Wilder doesn't want to do business with someone he doesn't like.

Had AJ left Matchroom Sport, I promise you that fight would have happened by now instead of later. He likes AJ he just doesn't like Eddie Hearn.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        AJ couldn't accept a $50million offer from BT because of his contract with Sky.
        Please. Stop with this myth of BT. Even Eddie Hearn you’re god, didn’t even mention anything about BT being involved.

Espinoza the weasel exposed that myth. He showed part of the contract which said Sky we’re awarded the UK TV Rights

Comment

• Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
          Please. Stop with this myth of BT. Even Eddie Hearn you’re god, didn’t even mention anything about BT being involved.

Espinoza the weasel exposed that myth. He showed part of the contract which said Sky we’re awarded the UK TV Rights
          Espinoza verified that the money was coming from BT.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
            It really does... its hilarious tho.
            True, and oddly enough my first post on this thread was actually supporting the fact that Wilder was being a d1ck.

Sid (and most of the AJ fanboys) are just so used to getting their azzes spanked around here that they don't know how to conduct themselves under duress.

Kinda like what AJ did in the 7th.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
              Bruh. Stop. You're embarrassing yourself. You look like a fool, responding, replying and trying to justify and defend Eddie Hearn. Its pathetic really.

None of it matters, AJ has been exposed.. he will never been gifted all the titles again and doesn't have the true fighting heart to work his way back up through the ranks.

You backed the wrong horse. Take your L with dignity, AJ has...

It seems you're taking his loss harder then he is... smh
              hes ready to kill someone if you look at his posts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                I found this video quite revealing about just how much control Eddie Hearn has over joshua https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXYqGakS6k&app=desktop
                Oh wow...smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  Wilder should have taken the 100 million but instead rematch the easy old guy. That's just a verifiable fact.
                  What $100 million? Joshua loses, boom there goes two fights in the deal with DAZN and they wouldn’t pay him $40m to fight just anybody. Wilder wouldMve been screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    You are dumb as the day is long. Everybody in this site knows that you are a repetitive id1ot but you.
                    Repetitive with the truth, yeah. That's a good thing to have when there are so many crazy lying Yanks around spouting their poison. You can't point to anything I've said that isn't the truth. I've asked you before, but like your fellow country men, you came back with nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Repetitive with the truth, yeah. That's a good thing to have when there are so many crazy lying Yanks around spouting their poison. You can't point to anything I've said that isn't the truth. I've asked you before, but like your fellow country men, you came back with nothing.
                      There you go with your agenda. Angry little man. Like I told the other jackass find post of me posting what you are claiming.

You guys are the new p a c t a r d s. Some Brits are great fans and then you have you and a few others that are an embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                      X