Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder On Hearn 'Classless' Quip: I Feel The Same Way About Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    You still want my attention after correcting you? Just give it a week to let the humiliation ease off a little. I prescribe early morning walks and plenty of hugs and candy. You'll be right as rain in no time.

My azz gets spanked on here? My, you're humiliation was even worse than I thought. Now you're deluded too. Better give it 2 weeks just to be on the safe side.
    Sorry Sid, you've lost my attention after that babbling delusional rant.

Just keep in mind, you're not going to get me to feel sorry for you by displaying how pathetic you are or how many times you get clowned on NSB by the other members.

Go lick your wounds.

Comment

I'm against most Americans on here for a reason. They spread lies, they're hypocrites, they're delusional, they contradict themselves all the time. They're looking to spit poison on any British fighter. They always do it. Always have. Nothing they say is true. Whereas everything I've said is a fact. Prove otherwise? I keep on asking people to disprove what I say but none of you can. That right there tells you everything you need to know.

My posts can't be my downfall when they're all true.
      True in your delusional head. So ALL Americans spread lies. Your are so ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
        Sorry Sid, you've lost my attention after that babbling delusional rant.

Just keep in mind, you're not going to get me to feel sorry for you by displaying how pathetic you are or how many times you get clowned on NSB by the other members.

Go lick your wounds.
        I've got no wounds to lick. But you can settle this by sending me a valentines card when the time comes. I clearly made you feel like a woman.

I get clowned do I? Point out just once and you have my word i'll leave this site for good. Get to it so I can laugh at your attempt.

Comment

I've got no ****s to lick. But you can settle this by sending me a valentines card when the time comes. I clearly feel like a woman.

I get clowned all the time. Just too many to Point out, you have my word i'll leave this site for good. Get to it, I really need the attention.
          Now you just sound needy Sid.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            True in your delusional head. So ALL Americans spread lies. Your are so ignorant.
            You still can't prove me wrong no matter how many times I ask you.

When did I say ALL Americans?

The only ones ignorant and delusional is most Americans on here. Trying to claim you don't see it is nothing but more bullshlt from you.

Comment

• [QUOTE=club fighter;19818908]Now you just sound needy Sid.[/QUOTE

You can't point out a single time I've been clowned on here even though I've given my word i'll leave if you can show me? Your words are just hollow. Just like most Americans on here.

Needy is changing my post like a child. You're trying far too hard here.

Now find me just one time I've been clowned. Spend as much time searching my post history as you did childishly changing my post. 3 2 1 go.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Joshua is going to forever regret turning down that $50 million offer.
                Yea the guy who just made 35 million compared to the guy who wont make over 10 without Fury and now lost that 120 million GUARANTEE what WAS handed to him and AJ is the one who is in regret ?

Glad to see I came back and ****** hasn't changed on the forum with you Wilderettes ( though you know you cant fix ******) . lol
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-09-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Yea the guy who just made 35 million compared to the guy who wont make over 10 without Fury and now lost that 120 million GUARANTEE what WAS handed to him and AJ is the one who is in regret ?

Glad to see I came back and ****** hasn't changed on the forum with you Wilderettes ( though you know you cant fix ******) . lol
                  If Joshua loses to Ruiz again he is done.

Comment

You still can't prove me wrong no matter how many times I ask you.

When did I say ALL Americans?

The only ones ignorant and delusional is most Americans on here. Trying to claim you don't see it is nothing but more bullshlt from you.
                    You sound like a crying little girl.

Comment

• This shows you the difference in character between Joshua and Wilder. Joshua showed Ruiz nothing but respect and made no excuses. Meanwhile Wilder is on social media acting petty like a female. Respect to AJ for conducting himself like a professional even in defeat. Wilder has zero class.

Comment

Working...
                      X