Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison To Have Ankle Surgery; Charlo To Fight Jorge Cota

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question is will Tony also request for a tuneup coming off of surgery?...very easy fight for charlo btw

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Now that’s disappointing, I must admit. I was looking forward to that rematch. Still got our ringside seats for the houston show though
      Us too. 4th row! Was actually able to buy tickets this time without any pre-sale crap. This is probably the closest I will have ever sat for a major televised show in all my years of attending fights. Can't wait!

Comment

That's cornball

Comment

Lol this fight not going to happen for at least a year and a half. Tony is going to hold that belt hostage

Comment

Nooooooooooooo!!!!! I was looking forward to that fight!! That's disappointing AJ got his @$$ whooped in embarrassing fashion and now the Charlo-Harrison saga is postponed WTH

Comment

Got damn man. Put Charlo on his brother card and cancel this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Well damn.

And eh at Mell vs Cota. But I guess w/e. Don't expect Mell to take a super challenging fight when he gots a title shot waiting so keep busy fight it is.
                The title shot will be there even if he loses (he won't.)
                Ankle surgery is no joke. Takes at least 6-9 months I thinking to recover. Grant Hill was never the same after ankle surgery.

Comment

LLLAAAMMMMEEE was actually excited to see this fight but now it's like whatevers... The Charlos always fight tune ups so it doesn't make any difference...

Comment

Boxing fans are naive.

Haymon doing some restructuring after light of the Ruiz announcement.

PBC getting ready to pay the fine for Ruiz not talking the rematch. They’ll give Cota what Leo Santa Cruz’s replacement opponent got. Waddell & Reed told Haymon he is on his own

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      That's cornball
                      LOL only good news is we get to see another hilarious press conference.

Comment

Working...
                      X