Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison To Have Ankle Surgery; Charlo To Fight Jorge Cota

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison To Have Ankle Surgery; Charlo To Fight Jorge Cota

Bitter rivals Tony Harrison and Jermell Charlo will have to wait a few more months to settle their differences in the ring. An anticipated June 23 rematch between the pair of top-rated super welterweights has been postponed. Fox Sports boxing insider Mike Coppinger was the first to report Monday afternoon that Harrison has withdrawn from their second bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well that sucks

Comment

Jorge Cota?

What a **** replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
        Well that sucks

X1000000000

Comment

I was looking forward to Tony

We can’t stand those cry baby kids from Texas but one thing you always get in Texas is queers and steers, Charlo which are you. Super Bad get well soon Champ!

Comment

Tony Harrison To Have Ankle Surgery; Charlo To remain a Bi Tch i mean fight Jorge Cota

Comment

Now that’s disappointing, I must admit. I was looking forward to that rematch. Still got our ringside seats for the houston show though

Comment

Well damn.

And eh at Mell vs Cota. But I guess w/e. Don't expect Mell to take a super challenging fight when he gots a title shot waiting so keep busy fight it is.

Comment

WOW! Oh well, hopefully a speedy recovery for Harrison, I know Charlo is even more upset that he has to wait even longer to try and get his belt back
                  Last edited by sicko; 06-03-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Was looking forward to this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X