Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison To Have Ankle Surgery; Charlo To Fight Jorge Cota

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this blows. I was looking forward to this fight, especially with the bad blood between those two. Garbage replacement but not much can be expected with 3 weeks until the fight. Harrison will probably need a tune-up coming back from surgery to test out the ankle so that may push the fight back til the beginning of next year.

Comment

Injuries and surgeries just like in MMA are the new way of ducking. Then when people they are supposed fight lose they have to get back in line.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        The title shot will be there even if he loses (he won't.)
        Ankle surgery is no joke. Takes at least 6-9 months I thinking to recover. Grant Hill was never the same after ankle surgery.
        I'm seeing someone reporting its only getting pushed back to the end of the year.

And cmon that Grant Hill situation was complicated & a whole other thing from my understanding. I had an ankle injury back in the day (didn't need surgery luckily) & it took me awhile to "feel right" so I get this isn't going to be a couple week thing.

But with how they handle sh^t now he'll probably get outpatient surgery where they don't even need to put him under & throw some stem cells in that sh^t & mfer will have an extra inch on his dick & a perfectly new ankle by October with some good rehab.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I'm seeing someone reporting its only getting pushed back to the end of the year.

And cmon that Grant Hill situation was complicated & a whole other thing from my understanding. I had an ankle injury back in the day (didn't need surgery luckily) & it took me awhile to "feel right" so I get this isn't going to be a couple week thing.

But with how they handle sh^t now he'll probably get outpatient surgery where they don't even need to put him under & throw some stem cells in that sh^t & mfer will have an extra inch on his dick & a perfectly new ankle by October with some good rehab.
          Whatever date they were gonna schedule the Harrison-Charlo and Williams-Hurd winners will now be for this fight I bet.

Charlo can fight Lara if Lara don't want Canelos brother.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            We can’t stand those cry baby kids from Texas but one thing you always get in Texas is queers and steers, Charlo which are you. Super Bad get well soon Champ!
            Why do you haters always talk gay?

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
              Tony Harrison To Have Ankle Surgery; Charlo To remain a Bi Tch i mean fight Jorge Cota
              Kind of funny cuz he cried at the press conference after the fight.

Comment

Really enjoyed that press conference they had recently.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  The title shot will be there even if he loses (he won't.)
                  Ankle surgery is no joke. Takes at least 6-9 months I thinking to recover. Grant Hill was never the same after ankle surgery.
                  Please don't start with those excuses that people will use if Mell fights & beat Harrison.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Boxing fans are naive.

Haymon doing some restructuring after light of the Ruiz announcement.

PBC getting ready to pay the fine for Ruiz not talking the rematch. They’ll give Cota what Leo Santa Cruz’s replacement opponent got. Waddell & Reed told Haymon he is on his own
                    PBC STILL winning & got you dudes salty....LOL

Comment

That's wack. Charlo won the first fight easy, was even close as I saw it. No controversy just a complete robbery. SO instead of getting Charlo Hurd. A fight I believe would of sold well and made sense were getting Charlo vs Jorge Cato. That's a wack replacement. I wasent even that excited to Charlo Harrison. Harrison is slick boxer at times doesn't bring any heat. Doubt he'll do much. Still can figure out if there mad at Charlo or really behind Harrison? How the hell did he get a very early Xmas gift??? So Fake. SO instead of getting the fight the fans want and sells best AL and PBC waited and now they got nothing. Hurd got be pretty good and Charlo just wasting more time fighting a fighter that lost his last fight. Dose anybody even care any more? I don't, next....

Comment

Working...
                      X