Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell was wrong with Joshua tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Boxing is f#king beautiful isn't it? Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Ruiz can be very proud of himself

if he loses another 15 lbs he can beat wilder without a ton of fuss. just gotta circle away from the right hand.

fury is a tough style matchup. he's got a foot of reach and good head movement.

woke up at 5:30 this mornign and watched the DAZN feed without spoilers. saw that it was a 30 minute broadcast and thought, "hopefully ruiz made a fight of it,"

boxing <3

Comment

Honestly fighters have nights like this. Where they aren't their best, not in mentality or in physicality. For some, they manage to come out on top (Wilder-Ortiz 1 I thought Wilder looked as bad as I've seen him in his entire career) or face someone that isn't good and can't capitalize on it. Other instances, we have Buster Douglas or Andy Ruiz.

Comment

The poster Bobby Shaw is claiming that AJ's water got poisoned.

Several other posters are calling for an investigation of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Also had a scar on his chest I've never noticed before... just weird.
          I clocked that too.

Did anyone else think he didn't look as dishy as he normally does tonight? I was wanking, but I kept losing my erection.

Comment

Bottom line guy has a glass jaw and no heart !! He will never be champ again blue print it out , he can’t fight of back foot or going backwards. Last night was no concussion his made over a 100 million being a c level fighter . Happy it’s the fake show is over !!!

Comment

Brits always struggle on their first fights in vegas, hatton, naz, fury. Bet on AJ to win the decision and look sloppy never in a million years thought he would lose. I'm sure being away from home so long got to him in the end or he could have been unhappy with hearn and making a protest?

Comment

He looked flabby in his chiseled physique at the weigh in, already there I knew he was in for some "Bruno" - trouble.

Comment

Getting that sun in Miami didn't do him no favors, that and he's been on the juice forever. He's way too muscle bound. He had him in the 3rd but didn't follow old timers sayings when you got a guy hurt he's more dangerous. He got tagged and unlike Ruiz he never recovered. He had all the tools to win the fight but he just never recovered and yeah, probably concussed. I predict rematch and then he'll try to cash in on Wilder, who now has more bargaining power.

Comment

I saw a video where Teddy Atlas says that the shot that he took behind the ear is the kind that can turn you punch-drunk all night. Teddy Atlas is usually full of **** but that could potentially explain it. Could be one of those nights that just seems like a bad dream looking back on it.

Comment

A robotic, low guard, muscle bound boxer will always risk ending up on the canvas against a pure boxer with head movement and hand speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X