Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell was wrong with Joshua tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell was wrong with Joshua tonight?

Talking to his trainer beetwen the rounds, after the fight he was hugging everybody, smiling, he looked like he was happy he lost.

Did he have a concussion? Or does he have no heart? Was he high?

Wtf it so bizzare.

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Talking to his trainer beetwen the rounds, after the fight he was hugging everybody, smiling, he looked like he was happy he lost.

Did he have a concussion? Or does he have no heart? Was he high?

Wtf it so bizzare.
    He asked his corner "What is he [Ruiz] going to do the next round?" I thought that was so weird. Then he said he wished it was Wilder who knocked him out.. da hell?

Comment

He was asking his corner

Why is he feeling like this

Was gassed after 4

Comment

Yeah, there was some really weird stuff going on with that tonight. One stretch where he was just moving around with his hands down eating shots. Doesn't take away anything from Ruiz, great job by him, but AJ just seemed to crumble after the first KD. Don't know what the hell was up with him tonight, but the rematch will certainly drum up an insane amount of interest now

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
          He asked his corner "What is he [Ruiz] going to do the next round?" I thought that was so weird. Then he said he wished it was Wilder who knocked him out.. da hell?
          Did he really say that? I don't doubt it but can you find a source? that's...wow

Comment

Those weird facial injuries and scabs/scars on his face too. Also had a scar on his chest I've never noticed before... just weird. He bleaches his skin, so it could have been a bad reaction to do with that. I think in time something fishy may come out about his health leading up to this fight.

Comment

Concussion? Lol ��

Comment

I think AJ always felt that a defeat could be around the corner, I remember him on Power 105 Breakfast club interview, and he said yeah I'm the champ, but I have to be prepared to lose, because every fighter loses.

I think he accepted this Ruiz loss as inevitable after several of the KD's, which to me was the absolutely wrong way to look at it. He could've still won this fight on an uneventful UD, if he knew how to use his Jab and control the ring.

This is even more bizarre because he ate some big shots from both Wladimir, Whyte, and Povetkin and was able not to only recover but be hungry and smart enough to come back.

Comment

He just knew he lost and took his loss like a champ

Comment

coming off his cycle HARD

Comment

Working...
                    X