Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just gotta say, Parker took them both the distance & Ruiz only loss. Score to settle?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Wilder looking like a fool now.

Not going to get a 100 million fight now.
      This fight was going to happen before the Wilder fight regardless if Wilder signed that deal or not.

Wilder will make plenty as undisputed.

Comment

• Wlad came back from Corrie Sanders, very similar loss against fast handed ****er. I'm afraid I don't see Joshua doing the same.

Comment

• TBH I doubt if Joshua will survive if Ruiz caught him with a good shot anywhere. And this is it!

Comment

• If I'm Andy Ruiz I gladly fulfill the rematch clause, but tell them it has to be in Los Angeles.

He's the champion now. He calls the shots.

Comment

• Long Live King Fury !!

that other UK imposter has been de-throned

time to run it back with Wilder, then take care of the midget

Comment

• They say Joshua's chin is questionable, nah I think his stamina is questionable. Heavyweights are supposed to crack each other so I don't take too much stock in heavyweights being chinny, but Joshua's stamina and recovery power were definitely lacking tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  All the quit talk is kind of dumb, he told the ref he wanted to box. He would have been stopped anyway but he didnt quit.
                  No he quit. He made ZERO effort to pick up or replace his mouthguard. The ref can't let him continue without his mouthpiece. He barely made the effort to turn to face the ref. When the ref asked if he wanted to continue, he just looked to his corner blankly. He wasn't out on his feet, he was just.... lost. He quit.

Comment

• Joshua was always tailor made for Wilder. I've known that for years. I was just waiting on Vegas to make AJ the favorite in a Wilder fight so I could cash in with a nice bet. I'll never get that chance now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      All the quit talk is kind of dumb, he told the ref he wanted to box. He would have been stopped anyway but he didnt quit.
                      He was holding on to the ropes.

He walked away from the ref.

He had to show he could defend himself. He chose not to show that.

Comment

Working...
                      X