Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good riddance to the hype machine. This is what happens. Where are the delusional AJ protectors? Talking crap. This is what you get when you get hyped up for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      That feel when all the heavyweight champions are American.
      Ruiz represents Mexico though...
      Believe that!

Comment

• And just like that, all the AJ fangirls disappeared from boxingscene forever.

Comment

• I saw Tyson get knocked out by Douglas but this is a bigger shocker but I'm not surprised. AJ has been shown great sportsmanship in defeat.

Comment

• This is the greatest day in boxing history bigger than Douglas vs Tyson

Comment

• Now who is the A side now? Joshua or Wilder?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                lol beyonce wilder was too chicken shiiet to fight aj somebody else beat him to the punch!!!
                Naw that narrative ain't gonna fly around here no more. GTFOH

Comment

• The new HW champion Andy "Fluffy" Ruiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    Good post
                    Two thoughts

1) maybe he knew he was a bit overhyped and finally smiling at the fact that the jig was up? Like he could stop living a lie in a way.

2) maybe he was banged up in some way? And knew this was a possibility going in

maybe all the fkn idiots who ignored the blatant ducking of Wilder in 2018 should give themselves an uppercut ???

just saying LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                      He didn't pull a Kell Brook. Kell Brook (in both fights) had his eye sockets smashed. I'd say that's a valid reason to not be able to continue, i.e. 'quit' I guess.

Tonight though, was just bizarre.... bizarre bizarre bizarre.
                      ok so Aj just quit without having a broken eye socket.

Comment

Working...
                      X