Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Lewis vs Rahman all over? This site will never be the same.
    Nup Rahman got a hail Mary punch it happens at HW, Ruiz actually dominated Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Got reckless trying to finish Ruiz off and never fully recovered, Ruiz's combinations were too much for him.
      Green k bro. I think he didn’t take the fight serious and looked past him. He was looking for a one punch spectacular ko. Let’s see how the rematch goes

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Lets all take a moment to reflect on Jarrell Miller being the biggest **** up in history.

Joshua looked bad from the start tonight, could have definitely seen Miller doing the same thing.

Could have been the champ, now he'll forever be a chump. Dont do drugs, children.
        Exactly .... Bet Miller is on suicide watch now.

Comment

• You should of cashed out and took the 50 million plus, but you listen to the slave master, feel bad for you AJ

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Wilder would probably offer him $2mil

he might get $3m from Fury

He's still money in the UK, lol.

Assuming he doesn't take the rematch, you could still do Dave Allen vs Anthony Joshua in the UK and sell the **** out of 02 Arena ("Return of Joshua" would still do great on Sky Box Office).

And then you stage Joshua vs Whyte at Wembley (grudge match in the UK; could put the WBC mandatory on it to justify the fight, lol).

Assuming that the belts are fully unified at this point, Joshua would likely be the first mandatory (or have to wait for the IBF; WBA is a cluster ****), the WBC would want to see the fight, and we're likely to see a mandated 50/50 anyway.

He's on eggshells right now though; no Willy nilly matchmaking anymore.

Comment

• Aj as classy in defeat and hold on I will finish the rest of what I want to say when I stop laughing

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Respect for showing face. Some say your guy wasn't focused and had no legs due to partying leading up to the fight.
                Lol!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                  Hey Dimwit...

AJ ran into a Better Man...

Try to get over it....!

And he quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Of course he speaks Spanish!
                    He's MEXICAN like me!
                    We're both born in the US but represent Mexico!
                    We're proud of both countries!
                    VIVA MEXICO and the UNITED STATES!
                    Hey Stomps, what's up brother? I figured that Joshua was ripe for an ass whooping. Never thought he had much. Hope you are doing well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                      This is why fight marination doesn't work in the heavyweight division. Now, if Joshua doesn't win the rematch, then Wilder just threw away his largest possible payday.
                      I never understood the marination for this fight. AJ and Wilder had showed enough vulnerabilities for both of them to reconsider marinating the fight for too long.

Comment

Working...
                      X