Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outlaw420 View Post
    Kafgod, juggerboy666, sid-knee don't forget them boys lol
    Those Headiots are hiding in a rats hole, you won’t hear from them clowns until the rematch, especially that bum Sidknee

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
      THANK YOU!! The DUCK just got COOKED!!! LOLOLOL!!!
      Hahaha...True Story...

Make no Mistake A.J. ran into a Cat that knows HOW to Fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Wow. Shoulda bet the house. Joshua has looked lethargic for a bit now he just seems so disinterested.
        I know a guy who put 1 grand on Ruiz. He just came up big

Comment

• Wow! Joshua got smoked. Bronze bomber will catch a body against that boy. Bum

Comment

• The end of the AJ fan mans is here!

Ruiz is the champ, 1st Mexican heavyweight champ in history and pulled off one of the biggest upsets in history!

AJ was done like cooked food, ref made right call! Ruiz just had his number!

Big respect to Ruiz, AJ bringing 50-50 to Wilder now!

Comment

• My boy saw AJ in the clubs partying in Miami too, this cat didn’t take it seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                What's that matter? If it's a catchy song and the fans enjoy singing it. I've seen American crowds sing to Queen.
                Your thoughts rob?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                  Wlad came back from Corrie Sanders, very similar loss against fast handed banger. I'm afraid I don't see Joshua doing the same.
                  To be fair, no one saw Wlad doing what he did. I watched that fight live and thought this guy cant take the shots at this level. he is done. I dont know if Joshua can come back or not but it wouldnt be unprecedented.

Comment

• You dirty Americans poisoned our heavyweight Champion......... AJ get the f#uck back over here you have disgraced us. Daniel Dubois or Joe Joyce go get them

Comment

• Lets all take a moment to reflect on Jarrell Miller being the biggest **** up in history.

Joshua looked bad from the start tonight, could have definitely seen Miller doing the same thing.

Could have been the champ, now he'll forever be a chump. Dont do drugs, children.

Comment

Working...
                      X