Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, let’s be serious here. Joshua always reacts to a big punch like that, I mean if it was Dilian Whyte, Pedvetkin, klitchsko and anybody else that lands clean on Joshua. He always seems to be shaken up. Wilder hits harder than all these guys by far, including Joshua, and this is quoted by sparring partners of all and opponents they share. He would not be able to take a punch, not even a partial punch from wilder. Joshua is the real “chinny” of the three top boys.
    Last edited by NYhaven; 06-01-2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      True. AJ lost something in that Wlad fight. He did win but he wasn't the same after that. His trainer is also a heap of shiat. He needs a real trainer not that amateur coach.
      I mean Takam was giving him terrors, Parker took him the distance, he looked lethargic vs Povetkin. He really needs a reset

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        He was holding on to the ropes.

He walked away from the ref.

He had to show he could defend himself. He chose not to show that.
        Hey Dimwit...

AJ ran into a Better Man...

Try to get over it....!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          You dirty Americans poisoned our heavyweight Champion......... AJ get the f#uck back over here you have disgraced us. Daniel Dubois or Joe Joyce go get them
          Respect for showing face. Some say your guy wasn't focused and had no legs due to partying leading up to the fight.

Comment

• Like the saying goes don’t judge a Mexican book by it’s cover. Respect to Ruiz for taking the fight on short notice and doing damn thing in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Biggest loser: Deontay Wilder. There goes the big one. Or maybe Ruiz vs Wilder will be the new big money fight.
              No, biggest loser = Jarrell Miller. What a mug.

Comment

• Wow! Poor Joshua got the tar beat out of him and he should that the gods it wasn’tWilder wacking his glass jaw. Looks like Wilder is the best heavyweight in world and Joshua will never be the same now that his jaw has been exposed

Comment

• Finally someone exposed Joshua's suspect chin and overly roided muscles which is horrible for his conditioning.

Comment

• Eddie Hearn and dazn fans.....are you lads ok?

Comment

• like I always said regarding Joshua/Wilder.....

..... there was no question that AJ is more technically correct than Wilder, more well-rounded, and a better all-round boxer.....

..... the ONLY question was, could Wilder land his best punch at least once in that fight?

I always said that he probably could.....

and I said that every Joshua opponent has hit him with their best punch..... and if Wilder hit AJ like Klitschko did, it would be all over

just saying.....

Comment

Working...
                      X