Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
    Negative. Mexican fighters are legit, even the bums can pull an upset, it is heavy in the blood.The Chavez statement is sort of a mute point. We have had people from several countries reign for a decade. Julio had a lot of help in a couple fights, the famous meldrick taylor scrap, sweet pea, and Laporte. Plus theres the suspicions that always arise of him taking illegal substances, however I don't put too much thought into that one. Ruiz just won a big one for y'all and there is one less division y'all have to worry about. Understand?
    I figured...
    But yeah! Ruiz just made history let’s see how long can he maintain the glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Isnt it obvious? he was trying to quit without looking like he was quitting. he wanted out even after the 2nd KD, he did the same thing. layed on the ropes and said yes he wanted to continue but he refused the reff's instruction to walk to him, his body language wanted out right then and there in the 3rd round.
      The only thing obvious to me was that he was tired.

Comment

• Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

• ATG thread

Comment

Working...
          X