Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao all these boxers are overrated!
    Every single one of them I been telling y’all!

Wilder is overrated
    Joshua is overrated
    Crawford is overrated
    Spence is overrated

There’s too much focus these days on boxers keeping a “undefeated” record to try and promote the narrative that they’re best and sell fights. By doing that these so called “elite” fighters don’t get fight enough top competition to make them better! And then it gets to their head and they think they’re good when they haven’t really haven’t even been battle tested! And when joe blow gets an opportunity, he’s hungry and he comes for blood!

Overrated ass wack ass generation of boxers. None of them are anything special. ALL hype trains! None of them are the warriors of the previous gen.

Comment

• Ruiz punches comatosed Joshua looks like a drunk out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        We have seen this before. Joshua was busy talking about Wilder as if he was fighting Wilder. What an embarassment this is. The whole strategy was rubbish. Now Americans will think all Brits are hype jobs.
        No mate it could have happened to Wilder as well. AJ composed himself well after the fight too. A true gentleman. Had it been our guy we’d have eaten the same crow. That’s HW boxing and I’ve said it on these boards constantly. Any HW in any given night can KO any other HW.

Comment

• Thanks for getting LAID OUT in my borough!! All the RIGMAROLE they put Wilder through CAME BACK to HAUNT THEM... BOO! to all you suicidal ZOMBIES!!! The COMMERCIAL has ENDED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Your thoughts rob?????
            Got reckless trying to finish Ruiz off and never fully recovered, Ruiz's combinations were too much for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by az3490 View Post
              Klitschko was KO'd by Corrie Sanders in Ukraine... Came back and became top Heavyweight. Joshua will come back, but he'll have to work hard
              Too bad there's no Manny Steward to train him.

Comment

• Even dazn commentators are talking about why aj didn't even seem like he cared that he lost.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I have 10 bux that says Joshua was rolling in the backroom. That behavior was bizarre from all angles.

Comment

• Lol AJ was a fake champ this whole time. Wilder would have brutally slept AJ for sure. Where all the AJ and DAZN fans at now? Eat ya crow b!tches.

Comment

• Nothing against AJ, BUT THIS IS SWEET!!!!!!!

Comment

• Brian Kenny looked like he lost his girlfriend

Comment

Working...
                      X