No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz v AJ - Obese boxer, never fought a 12 rounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Ruiz v AJ - Obese boxer, never fought a 12 rounder

I haven’t been this underwhelmed for a big boxing match since Mayweather v the Ghost.

Ruiz have never even fought a 12 round match before, and is one doughnut away from a heart attack.

Joshua and Wilder, fighting manboobs back to back, the HW division is garbage.

Comment

You sure? Where have you got this information from? I hope you ain't shilling for the pbc. I'd have to check but I'm fairly certain the Parker fight was done over 12 rounds

Comment

I watched him go 12 rounds in a title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          You sure? Where have you got this information from? I hope you ain't shilling for the pbc. I'd have to check but I'm fairly certain the Parker fight was done over 12 rounds
          Yes you are correct he did go 12 v Parker, but looked liked he needed oxygen after round 5 to keep moving

Comment

He does look quite trimmed compared to the two photos posted
            Or is it just me ?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Yes you are correct he did go 12 v Parker, but looked liked he needed oxygen after round 5 to keep moving
              - -u turn dum or dummer?

Or jus dimmer than than Slimfast?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                LOL the quickest reverse in boxingscene history.

Comment

You're so wrong and look like a fool right now.

Comment

He's been 12 before. But yea its underwhelming for sure regardless of how many donuts Ruiz is from a heart attack.

Thing is idk if there was a win to be had here once Big Baby effed up the show.

Ruiz is a fat ass.

Hunter is a lil unproven HW.

Ortiz woulda been a win, if that whole thing hadn't of gone sideways.

Kownacki was too fat & if he'd have gotten the fight he'd probably have looked worse then Ruiz.

The Whyte rematch woulda been a great late sub fight IF the fight was in the UK.

So yea its underwhelming, but idk what they coulda done except cancel the date or went back to the UK. And I'm kinda thinking DAZN is pushing Joshua into the US more than Joshua &/or Eddie were planning on bringing the show to the US.

Comment

Working...
                    X