Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Confirms Rematches With Fury, Ortiz Are Signed, Sealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
    Whyte is not the wbc mandatory? You must be living under a rock , he's been the mandatory for a year and a half , the wbc themselves have said this and they give bullsht reasons why the fight hasn't happened
    He has been WBC silver champ (pointless i know) and ranked #1 for 18 months but never made mandatory, he was ordered to fight Breazeale but he pulled out to fight Wilder.....If this news is true Fury has just done the same thing

Comment

• AJ taking no risks by fighting former kickboxers who needed to be juiced to the gills to last 12 rounds and fat midgets who eats snickers during training!

Joshua looking bad, Wilder fighting Ortiz this year and he’ll fight Fury next year while who will AJ fight that garners the fans respect and attention?

He’s a true definition of a paper champ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        If wilder can win this with no controversy the man is certainly a great heavyweight fighter at that point. But this is so damn risky he could easily lose 1 of the 2. But I have to give it to him for pushing for this. Its a move for greatness.
        He's daring to be great. I respect it. I don't fault fighters for losing to top opposition, but I know how fickle the business is. Joshua could use a Wilder loss as an excuse to never fight him.

Comment

• He really wants no part of king Joshua. He wants the one without titles.

Comment

• QUOTE=blue_dolphin;19786713]LETSSSSS GOOOOOOO!!!!

BOMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBSQUADDD !!

AJ meanwhile about to get KO'd by Ruiz.[/QUOTE]

Noooooooo don't say that about AJ don't even put that energy out there lol haha

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              With Wilder, Fury, and Ortiz all tied up fighting each other, who's going to beat Joshua in the interim?

It's a shallow division and I don't think the likes of Rivas, Miller, Whyte, Pulev, Ruiz, Kownacki, etc are a serious threat to Joshua.

Wilder is taking huge risks, Fury is taking a risk with another Wilder fight. But I don't see any way Joshua loses unless Usyk is an immediate threat when he moves up.
              On paper, none of them beat AJ. But like I said, beware of the lucky no-hopers.

Comment

• AJ might end up getting knocked out tomorrow cause of these announcements lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                  He really wants no part of king Joshua. He wants the one without titles.
                  Lineal title is good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    AJ taking no risks by fighting former kickboxers who needed to be juiced to the gills to last 12 rounds and fat midgets who eats snickers during training!

Joshua looking bad, Wilder fighting Ortiz this year and he’ll fight Fury next year while who will AJ fight that garners the fans respect and attention?

He’s a true definition of a paper champ!
                    I would respect you if you just came out and said what the hell is Wilder doing? The rematch with Ortiz is a done deal. As for Fury he just told you his plans if he gets past Ortiz which he obviously will.

Ortiz is no joke and he was my number one opponent for Joshua to fight which he was offered a lot of money to do so. Wilder has nothing to prove fighting him again but obviously to you it’s a dream fight.

This thread is about Wilder and yet here you are discussing AJ. I give Wilder his dues he wanted the Fury rematch but this is some bulls#hit and PPV .smh

Comment

• Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                      He really wants no part of king Joshua. He wants the one without titles.
                      Or he doesn't want the multi fight long term contract with Dazn, at the expense of his current team.

Comment

Working...
                      X