No announcement yet.

Wilder claims Dillian Whyte's scared of him in person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder claims Dillian Whyte's scared of him in person

I just watched a phone interview Deontay did earlier today. And he claims Dillian Whyte was at PBC office in Vegas and saw him but he was as quiet as a mouse and ****ting himself, lol. However, when Whyte is miles away in a safe haven, he screams at the top of his voice, lol

This guy Deontay is a character and I refuse to believe Whyte would be scared of him tbh. Wilder's tough image is basically what it's. A WWE character. He's not about that life. Whyte on the other hand came from the trenches.

Who do you lot believe?

Dillian Whyte, dad at 13, shot, stabbed 3 times, had to flea jamaica as a kid and fights everyone even when he doesn't have to.... is scared of Wilder.

mmmokay

Comment

The one thing we do know about Deontay Wilder is that he will scrap anyplace at anytime. He proved that against Billy Joe Saunders in Northern Ireland and Dominic Breazeale in a hotel lobby in Alabama. If he doesn't like you he will street fight you. So I don't see a reason for Wilder to lie about something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        I just watched a phone interview Deontay did earlier today. And he claims Dillian Whyte was at PBC office in Vegas and saw him but he was as quiet as a mouse and ****ting himself, lol. However, when Whyte is miles away in a safe haven, he screams at the top of his voice, lol

This guy Deontay is a character and I refuse to believe Whyte would be scared of him tbh. Wilder's tough image is basically what it's. A WWE character. He's not about that life. Whyte on the other hand came from the trenches.

Who do you lot believe?
        I think the only human Whyte is afraid of is Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Say it to his face Deontay. Oh i forgot, you wont do that. Athough you will send texts saying you will avoid him by freezing him out for 2 years. Which is exactly what has happened. WBC number 1, calling you out Wilder and you sending texts saying that. Not a good look Wilder it very much looks like you are scared of Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Yet, i still remember Deyonce messaging Whyte and telling him he was gonna run from him for 2 years.

And then turning down the AJ/Parker commentary gig because Whyte was gonna be there and confront him.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              The one thing we do know about Deontay Wilder is that he will scrap anyplace at anytime. He proved that against Billy Joe Saunders in Northern Ireland and Dominic Breazeale in a hotel lobby in Alabama. If he doesn't like you he will street fight you. So I don't see a reason for Wilder to lie about something like that.
              Oh dear.

I can't even begin to explain the absolute ******ity of this post

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                LOL, Get Saunders on Wilders resume i say, 3rd best win. Never heard Joshua calling Saunders out. But the Chicken wing that gave Wilder the stanky legs has to be put down as a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Dillian Whyte, dad at 13, shot, stabbed 3 times, had to flea jamaica as a kid and fights everyone even when he doesn't have to.... is scared of Wilder.

mmmokay

ya him commiting pedophilia and fleeing jamaica has nothing to do with his bravery.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Oh dear.

I can't even begin to explain the absolute ******ity of this post
                    Oh, i thought he was being sarcastic, did he mean what he said?

Comment

Working...
                    X