Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder claims Dillian Whyte's scared of him in person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure he was much more calm and kept it professional with him being in a different country of course he is not going to do anything ******

Comment

Deontay wilder would absoloutely get murked in a street fight against whyte. Whyte was a high level kickboxer. He even beat my teacher chris knowles who was a great kickboxer as well with little experience before he switched to boxing

Comment

Yet he won't fight Whyte for twice the amount he made in the Ortiz fight.
        Delusional psycho.
        He'll fight Kownacki next.

Comment

Wilder has avoided Whyte like the plague. If anyone is scared its him

Comment

Whyte ducked Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
              Deontay wilder would absoloutely get murked in a street fight against whyte. Whyte was a high level kickboxer. He even beat my teacher chris knowles who was a great kickboxer as well with little experience before he switched to boxing
              Bullshit! Trust me, Dillian Whyte is not about that life. I can recall the build up to his first fight with Dereck Chisora and how he allowed Del Boy to punk him by throwing a glass of water in his face and by picking up a table and throwing it at him and he didn't do shit! Then after the fight he wanted to play all nicey nicey with Dereck Chisora by shaking his hand and Del Boy wasn't haven't none that either.

Typically, when fighters pull stunts like that it's usually orchestrated and staged to help promote the fight. For example; The Wilder vs Fury fight. During their build up there was a lot of showmanship and playing to the cameras with lots of pushing and shoving also but not at this particular time. Dereck was dead ass serious. It was very personal for him.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 05-26-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Whyte is a nice enough guy from what I’ve heard.

In reality.

Wilder is simple.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I think that was a very wise and prudent thing for Dillian Whyte to do by holding his peace and not saying nothing because you don't want to do anything to provoke Deontay Wilder because as I've stated before, history has shown if Deontay doesn't like you he will fight you; Anywhere and anytime.
                  Wilder is a WWE character, he's not about that life.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    Wilder is a WWE character, he's not about that life.
                    Ok dude, whatever you say!

Comment

Intimidated would be a better word. Whyte would fight Wilder so he's not afraid of him. He was intimidated by his presence. Same thing happened with Bellew when he met Wilder face to face.

Comment

Working...
                      X