Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder claims Dillian Whyte's scared of him in person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably was quiet but I don’t think that means he was scared. Come on he was in the pbc office on business he’s hardly going to start a mass brawl. How unprofessional would that look.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      ya him commiting pedophilia and fleeing jamaica has nothing to do with his bravery.
      How's the pedophilia? He was 13.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        ya him commiting pedophilia and fleeing jamaica has nothing to do with his bravery.
        I don't think you know what pedophilia is

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Oh, i thought he was being sarcastic, did he mean what he said?
          Yes. he thinks Wilder and his 5 friends running after 160 lbs BJS means they're real Gs

Comment

Wilder/Whyte is a good fight

If Wilder beats Whyte convincingly, it’s a big step towards justifying 50/50

Comment

I think Wilder is fairly delusional in terms of his power, fear, and self worth.

Whyte is a real guy, and to be honest if it came to a street fight I'd like his chances against Joshua or Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                LOL, Get Saunders on Wilders resume i say, 3rd best win. Never heard Joshua calling Saunders out. But the Chicken wing that gave Wilder the stanky legs has to be put down as a draw.
                All I am saying is that "The Bronze Bomber" is no punk man! He'll fuck you up inside and outside of the ring. All I ever heard from Dillian Whyte is to just talk a lot of shit about Deontay Wilder behind his back over the internet. However, when he is confronted face to face he wimps out like the little bitch he is.

Comment

Toughness sometimes has nothing to with what environment you are from. Lennox Lewis had a fairly ok, upbringing 'But he in my opinion, was one of the most least intimidated heavyweights outside of the ring'.

He stepped to Mike Tyson, was cool as ice vs Rid**** bowe, and resembled a raging elephant when Rahman took liberties.

I want to see more confrontations outside of the ring from boxers, that is how you make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    I just watched a phone interview Deontay did earlier today. And he claims Dillian Whyte was at PBC office in Vegas and saw him but he was as quiet as a mouse and ****ting himself, lol. However, when Whyte is miles away in a safe haven, he screams at the top of his voice, lol

This guy Deontay is a character and I refuse to believe Whyte would be scared of him tbh. Wilder's tough image is basically what it's. A WWE character. He's not about that life. Whyte on the other hand came from the trenches.

Who do you lot believe?
                    I think that was a very wise and prudent thing for Dillian Whyte to do by holding his peace and not saying nothing because you don't want to do anything to provoke Deontay Wilder because as I've stated before, history has shown if Deontay doesn't like you he will fight you; Anywhere and anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Yes. he thinks Wilder and his 5 friends running after 160 lbs BJS means they're real Gs
                      Even some old man walked up on him and threw a drink at him. No wonder hes not so keen to cross the pond again.

Comment

Working...
                      X