Deontay’s Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Can you dispute what I wrote up there?

Wilder has no chin and he gets hurt in almost every fight once his opponents connect. When you're getting dropped by Scorniers and hurt by pillow-fisted Fury and Molina, you have no chin.
    You need to learn the difference between a fighter being dazed and being off balance.

Comment

Wilder's chin is fine. At that weight everyone can crack. Wilder is pretty light for his height and has thin legs. He's going to look shaky if he's getting hit. His recovery is pretty good so he's able to overcome it.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
        Where do you rank Deontay Wilder chin
        (Among current heavyweights)

I have:

1. Deontay Wilder (never even been hurt - he was just tired against Ortiz, not in danger of a KO)
        This is how you know this is a joke thread by a Wilder nuthugger.

Comment

AJ gets to round 6 he gasses and Wilder KOs him.

AJ has to knock Wilder out early or its over.

AJ is not gonna make it to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
            This is how you know this is a joke thread by a Wilder nuthugger.
            Please don’t say that — it isn’t very nice. For your information I am proud of what’s Wilder has/is accomplishing, but I don’t like him enough to be considered a fan. If anything, I am more of an Ortiz fan.
            On another note, why not explain why you think I am wrong instead of just bashing me in profane and obscene terms?

Comment

Wilder who got knocked by down by a obese guy named dustin nichols and a bum called harold sconiers. **** outta here

Comment

He has a championship chin. He can take a punch. Early in his career he suffered a couple of knockdowns to due to his lack of conditioning, balance and weight.

Now he knows how it feels to get hit by a professional boxer and his chin is just fine. I wouldn't call it great chin but it's a good chin.

It's been tested as he gets hit on it a lot.

Comment

Measure a fighter not by his early fights, but by his recent fights.

Comment

Anyone can get hurt, it's part of boxing. Wilder does have a solid chin but he has been hurt. Ortiz did hurt him badly, it wasn't because he was tired. Molina also hurt him with a left hook but Wilder does recover fast and that's always good. Some people say some fat guy dropped Wilder early in his career but I don't know if that's true or not. In the amateurs he got sparked by some Russian dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
                      Thanks for your reply — who do you rank at #1 chin?
                      I don’t know all the top guys have either been down or stunned at some point.

Comment

Working...
                      X