No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Expects Pacquiao's Speed To Be Too Much For Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
    Manny is the same man that got tagged too much by Jeff Horn ffs. A 41 year old man could beat a confidence shot Thurman but not a hungry Showtime Shawn & sure as hell not a Danny Garcia
    Tagged up as in, not a scratch on his face , compu box being completely lopsided in favor of Manny, and singing karaoke after while Horn was in the hospital looking like the elephant man. It must kill you this Lil Asian dude is so good

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      Thurman does have power but it's not 12 round power. If you make it to the sixth round then your chances of being KO'd by Thurman decrease by a LARGE margin.
      He put Robert Guerrero on his arse in the 9th round , so I don't know about all that 12 rounds of power non sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post
        Tagged up as in, not a scratch on his face , compu box being completely lopsided in favor of Manny, and singing karaoke after while Horn was in the hospital looking like the elephant man. It must kill you this Lil Asian dude is so good
        Perfectly said

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          Manny is the same man that got tagged too much by Jeff Horn ffs. A 41 year old man could beat a confidence shot Thurman but not a hungry Showtime Shawn & sure as hell not a Danny Garcia
          What are you guys watching?? Fake News?

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-20-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
            He put Robert Guerrero on his arse in the 9th round , so I don't know about all that 12 rounds of power non sense.
            That was a flash knockdown, and didn't Guerrero get knocked out by a LITERAL cab driver in his next fight?

LITERALLY, the guy was a cab driver, he said it himself in the post fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              This is going to be a very tough fight for Manny
              He can pull it off if he goes in their and decides to box Thurman
              Thurman will be much better than his last fight , he’ll be okay and almost back to normal
              But I also have a feeling win or lose , Thurman will get out of the sport
              He seems to have lost that hunger for the sport
              That seems to be the complete opposite to what Roach is wanting Manny to do.
              It sounds to me like Roach wants Manny to go in their and fight really offensively with his angles, footwork and speed.
              I'm just not sure if Manny could do this for 12 rounds especially if he has to go after him all night.
              We all know Manny at his best with a come forward puncher, boxer but when this new Pacman fights he seems to push his punches and lose balance abit especially when he has to go after the guy.
              Interesting fight I say 60/40 Thurman way.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                That seems to be the complete opposite to what Roach is wanting Manny to do.
                It sounds to me like Roach wants Manny to go in their and fight really offensively with his angles, footwork and speed.
                I'm just not sure if Manny could do this for 12 rounds especially if he has to go after him all night.
                We all know Manny at his best with a come forward puncher, boxer but when this new Pacman fights he seems to push his punches and lose balance abit especially when he has to go after the guy.
                Interesting fight I say 60/40 Thurman way.

I believe Manny can win
                Just can’t get caught coming in
                He’s not as quick as he was and I think he needs to be more boxer than puncher
                I think he wins on volume punching against Thurman especially if Keith decides to take a night off

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post
                  Nah I really hope Pac destroys Thurman since I cant stand him & even tho Im part Mexican & Pacquiao beat a bunch of them I went for Pac against Floyd as in a rooted for the Pacman.
                  Last edited by Mr.365; 05-21-2019, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Can't call this one

Comment

Working...
                    X