No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Expects Pacquiao's Speed To Be Too Much For Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    I believe this old version of Manny has a very good chance of beating Thurman
    He has , but he won't though , it will be a hard close fight that Thurman edges.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I think Keith has him on speed at this point. Angles are what set them apart. If Pac can turn him and get those awkward angles he's known for, he'll take this.
      If Thurman fights this fight like he fought Showtime Shaun Porter, mixed with how he fought Rodert Guerrero , he win's this fight hands down And I think Porter has a better chin then Pac man that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by gritsteel View Post
        I would have wanted Errol Spence as an opponent for Pacman, as Thurman can be elusive if he wants to. At least Errol Spence will just be there to hit and hit back.

Well, PBC wins whether Pacman or Thurman wins, but their plans will be derailed if Spence loses to Porter.
        How comes ?, there all PBC fights Al wins know matter what the out come, it's all leading to a unification fight which is what PBC's plans are any how.

Comment

One Time hasnt been in the ring against PacMan level opponents like Swift Garcia or Porter in more than 2 years so Keith's rust against legit / above average opposition (no offense to Josesito) will be too much for Thurman pull it off

Comment

Pac looked good b/c Broner did what Broner does! He hid in his "Philly Shell," and didn't let his hands go! Thurman moves well and throws from different angles! Hopefully Pac is not relying on his offense to be his defense!

Comment

50/50 fight for me. Which is crazy 4 or 5 years ago I woulda thought this was a bad fight for Pacman. Here we are years later Pac is even older and more diminished than ever & still seems to be able to pull this off.

100% expect Thurman to look better than he did against lopez. Pac has always been a sucker for a good right hand so Thurman will definitely catch him a few times.

My only fear is Manny will crack Thurman a few times & cause him to go into full retreat mode and stink up the joint

Comment

MNny is amazing of course that he continues. But..that "duel tri" babble force us at "Boxing central" (UWBCAFO-I) to place Pacquiao on a world wide ban list for being "active" player.

Comment

It should be easy for one time Thurman...

Comment

roach is old recycle news that brings up the same ol' shiiet, "if manny is aggressive he'll win", "manny's killer instinct is back", etc ..... roach has been banking on wishing that pac can turn back the hands of time instead of actually training manny, freddie is hoping for a miracle to happen lol.. let's hear more from buboy. the real trainer!! buboy actually talks about what they're working on and then in the actual fight, pac actually throws those punches that they worked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                      One Time hasnt been in the ring against PacMan level opponents like Swift Garcia or Porter in more than 2 years so Keith's rust against legit / above average opposition (no offense to Josesito) will be too much for Thurman pull it off
                      Those two names are considered Pacquiao level opponents? LMFAO...Short of Garcia landing a miracle hook or porter smashing head first into Pacquaio neither one beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X