No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Sees Joshua or Fury as More Likely For 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
    Ain’t we all tired of watching Wilder cherry pick opponents that are tailor made body bags??? Breazeale fight was atrocious at best! This era of HW boxing is shlt!
    He tried to get AJ, hearn passed. End of story for now.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
      That's right. When Wilder tried to make it, y'all clowned the $50 mill. You didn't want it and you got your wish. Happy Now?

The days of you clowns screaming DEMANDS and it actually meaning anything are gone. You'll negotiate with some sense, mutual respect, and sincerity before this fight gets made now.

Happy Now? No? Tough shet ...
      Ohhhhh im so sorry i didnt quite get you were still talking about that 50 million offer with no terms or contract. LOL. I thought everybody else had gone past that fake offer now. I forgot some idiots were still hiding behind that like it was actually a real thing.

All i need to know is does Wilder want Joshua next for UNDISPUTED?????? And the answer is NO.

Comment

That's right. When Wilder tried to make it, y'all clowned the $50 mill. You didn't want it and you got your wish. Happy Now?

The days of you clowns screaming DEMANDS and it actually meaning anything are gone. You'll negotiate with some sense, mutual respect, and sincerity before this fight gets made now.

Happy Now? No? Tough shet ...
        Ok we get, you are happy Wilder fights the likes of Breazeale, old man Ortiz etc...the first real test he got he lost to fat Fury who was over 300 pounds with a elephant gut...there is a reason Wilder has not been in any unification fight, his team are keeping him safe from fighters that can actually fight,the Breazeale fight was shlt...never seen a mediocre form of boxing in my life...Breazeale didn’t just belong there at all...now we see why Breazeale was given that shot! With the way Wilder fights cans, he would be 50-0-1 real fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
          BS.
          Haymon, Finkel and the WBC have such a cosy relationship Wilder is waiting for some lesser fighter to fluke a win over A.J. - then see how quickly he makes the fight. Second to that Wilder is playing the waiting game in the hope AJ and Fury battle, with Fury coming out with the belts. etc etc
          Dude, you've been asleep for two years. AJ refused $50 mill to fight, all kinda reasons; let the fans train & fight - want the fight at Wembley for the fans - etc etc - There is your BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
            Cool story? It happened already and the offer was rebuffed. Notice how Hearn offered a multi fight DAZN deal but not a one match deal with a shared platform. They do not want the fight. Of course Hearn would love to sign Wilder to a DAZN deal. It's all about control. One fight 50/50, no rematch clause. Would Wilder accept? He already did. Would Joshua, hell no!

50 million, BT SPORT, NO TERMS, NO CONDITIONS, 24 HOUR DEADLINE. NO PHONE CALLS ALLOWED, NO EMAILS ALLOWED, MEETINGS CANCELLED.

Hearn said he was very interested please send the terms, Joshua said lets roll. Finkel said NO. Hearn said we need to discuss the terms in a planned meeting cuz we dont know the terms and Finkel said NO.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              Ohhhhh im so sorry i didnt quite get you were still talking about that 50 million offer with no terms or contract. LOL. I thought everybody else had gone past that fake offer now. I forgot some idiots were still hiding behind that like it was actually a real thing.

All i need to know is does Wilder want Joshua next for UNDISPUTED?????? And the answer is NO.
              If AJ wanted the fight he could have said "show me the money". Instead he said "let the fans train and fight" "I want the fight at Wembley" etc, etc. i.e. he said everything except "deposit the $50 million and Let's Get It On!"

So, move on with your nonsense and selective memories .... doesn't change a thing.

Comment

If AJ wanted the fight he could have said "show me the money". Instead he said "let the fans train and fight" "I want the fight at Wembley" etc, etc. i.e. he said everything except "deposit the $50 million and Let's Get It On!"

So, move on with your nonsense and selective memories .... doesn't change a thing.
                Where was the date and venue of Wilders offer? There wasnt any, Wilder turned down an offer based on those 2 missing peices of information. But then Hearn didnt just not get that info, he didnt get any, Finkel refused to send the terms.

But when the money was coming from BT Sport no wonder Finkel didnt want to let Eddie see the terms.

Comment

He tried to get AJ, hearn passed. End of story for now.
                  LOL. End of story for now is Josuha wants to fight Wilder and Wilder doesnt want to fight Joshua, for now. Finkel and Wilder have both said they dont want Joshua, for now.

So for now Wilder is ducking Josuha. We can leave there, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                    Ok we get, you are happy Wilder fights the likes of Breazeale, old man Ortiz etc...the first real test he got he lost to fat Fury who was over 300 pounds with a elephant gut...there is a reason Wilder has not been in any unification fight, his team are keeping him safe from fighters that can actually fight,the Breazeale fight was shlt...never seen a mediocre form of boxing in my life...Breazeale didn’t just belong there at all...now we see why Breazeale was given that shot! With the way Wilder fights cans, he would be 50-0-1 real fast!
                    More nonsense, none of which is true. Your mom and dad had at least 18 years to get you past spewing wild imaginings and failed ... I sure can't do it on a blog Post.

Wilder wanted the fight and tried. Wilder fans wanted the fight and still want it. hearn clowned everyone.

Because NOW they SAY they wanna make the fight (who believes them?) - is too bad. NOW they have to either make everyone a GREAT business deal - OR - shut up, sit down and wait.

As a longtime BOXING FAN I understand business is part of it. hearn screwed the business up clowning with Wilder. That's why we are here (where the fight stands). But, keep ranting and slandering till you have a stroke. Hell, momma and ddada couldn't break you ...

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      LOL. End of story for now is Josuha wants to fight Wilder and Wilder doesnt want to fight Joshua, for now. Finkel and Wilder have both said they dont want Joshua, for now.

So for now Wilder is ducking Josuha. We can leave there, for now.
                      LoL @ hardheaded people based on their own creative storytelling.

Comment

Working...
                      X