Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Sees Joshua or Fury as More Likely For 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Hey Sid, wait here mate. I got a testimonial for you. OK here it is:

Who cares what Fury has to say? Doesn't change the fact that Deontay is ducking Whyte and AJ.

You listen to this, but refuse the words of Finkle in saying the fight isn't happening until 2020?

If only you could see your desperation and madness. As I say, you have absolutely no honour. You're the most biased on this site. Thinking otherwise is just your usual delusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Wilder knows it which is why he's ducking him?

As I say, you're biased and without honour. No one should believe this when the fighter in question is too scared to even fight Whyte.
      I hear ya man. I am only teasing but it would be one hell of a fight though while it last. If Wilder doesn't fight Ortiz next then I would love to see a Wilder vs Whyte fight in the Fall or in the Spring of next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
        Whyte has been ko'd by aj already and wilder has a stronger punch. Rivas is a better boxer imo.
        If Whyte beats Rivas, which is what he'll do, will you be of the opinion that he deserves a shot?

You think power is all it takes to win a fight? You know nothing about history then. I'll point you in the direction of the "Knock out King" Randell Baily. He wiped out bums with his power. When he stepped up, he got his shlt pushed in. Just like Fury did to Wilder even though he was at the worst period of his career. That is the only proven fighter Wilder has been in the ring with. And he lost.

Wilder will lose again when he stops running like the coward he is.

Comment

As I say, you have absolutely no honour. You're the most biased on this site.
          God, I love this kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I hear ya man. I am only teasing but it would be one hell of a fight though while it last. If Wilder doesn't fight Ortiz next then I would love to see a Wilder vs Whyte fight in the Fall or in the Spring of next year.
            You see? This is good. Just keep it 100 and we're cool. If it doesn't make sense, brush it aside.

Truth should always lead the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Lol.... Ali G actually.

It was a great performance simple as that I would be a hater if I said anything different. However what have we learned new about Wilder? In terms of one punch power nobody and I mean nobody comes close. Brezeale still caught Wilder with his only meaningful punch and stunned him when Wilder was initially going for the kill. He is vulnerable to a powerful skilled puncher as Ortiz showed. I really do believe if Joshua catches him first it’s over. I don’t think Wilder’s chin is as good as everyone claims but if Wilder hits AJ is more than likely lights out too
              I agree Noel. Whoever lands the big one first will win. Hope the fight happens soon!

Comment

There is something called a "Voluntary". Surely you know this?

No one has earned it more than Whyte. That's a fact.
                Wilders last voluntary was against Fury who is far better than Whyte. Before that he fought Ortiz and now he was forced to fight his mandatory Breazeale. Should Whyte become mandatory which he does deserve then I'm sure Wilder will despatch him in a few rounds. Don't understand why you guys are all on AJ and Whytes nuts all the time pleading. It's embarassing

Comment

If Whyte beats Rivas, which is what he'll do, will you be of the opinion that he deserves a shot?

You think power is all it takes to win a fight? You know nothing about history then. I'll point you in the direction of the "Knock out King" Randell Baily. He wiped out bums with his power. When he stepped up, he got his shlt pushed in. Just like Fury did to Wilder even though he was at the worst period of his career. That is the only proven fighter Wilder has been in the ring with. And he lost.

Wilder will lose again when he stops running like the coward he is.
                  I didn't mean this! I also think Fury is the best hw boxer today. And I never said that power is everything.

But...I think that if a boxer has been ko'd by Joshua, then most likely he can be ko'd by Wilder, who's less skilled overall, but more powerful, faster and unpredictable...

The only fighter winning against Wilder in 6-7 out of 10 matches is Fury, imo.

Rivas has never been ko'd and looks like a good fighter (I saw a couple of his latest bouts). I prefer him vs Whyte.

Of course, if Whyte wins, a match vs wilder should be done.

Comment

• this fight prob dont happen next year either

Comment

• Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                      Wilders last voluntary was against Fury who is far better than Whyte. Before that he fought Ortiz and now he was forced to fight his mandatory Breazeale. Should Whyte become mandatory which he does deserve then I'm sure Wilder will despatch him in a few rounds. Don't understand why you guys are all on AJ and Whytes nuts all the time pleading. It's embarassing
                      Whyte isn't made for order the way Brezeale is. Wilder clearly knows this.

Who did Wilder ever get out of there within 3 rounds? Give me 1 credible name?

Comment

Working...
                      X