No announcement yet.

Wilder-Ortiz 2 is entirely pointless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    ortiz looked like he just won an eating contest. wilder assaulting morbidly obese people over and over. who is next? kownacki oh lord
    Actually Kownacki has better record than Ortiz.

I don`t believe he can beat Wilder, but once Kownacki loses his 0, there are many fights for him with guys on his level.

Comment

I agree and feel the same about the proposed AJ v whyte rematch.

Comment

My thought exactly be like DE vs Stev 2 , one round kill

Comment

It's not a fight that gets me really amped to be honest.

Ortiz is just so old and roided - I would be surprised if he doesn't get busted fro PEDs.

Comment

The fact is that any fight that doesn't involve at least two of AJ, Fury and Wilder is going to be pretty pointless. Anything else is just on the same level of "whatever."

Comment

I slated AJ for the proposed Whyte rematch and il slate Wilder for this .. Waste of time

Wilder v Whyte
              AJ v Ortiz

would maybe be worthwhile .

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
                I slated AJ for the proposed Whyte rematch and il slate Wilder for this .. Waste of time

Wilder v Whyte
                AJ v Ortiz

would maybe be worthwhile .
                I would take this over the rematches.

Comment

I absolutely agree with you, it's a pointless fight

Comment

If Wilder is healthy and comes in around 222-230 he knocks him out within 3.
                    Wilder was sick during their first fight. These guys need to realize they're in the way of the fights we want to see. Pay him some step aside money.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      can he improve againts Fury?? a 33 years old with limited technique and gameplan. from what i see every time there are rematch between boxer and puncher, the boxer always have the upper hand because they adjust better.
                      Wilder struggled but he still dropped Fury twice. I think next time he will stop trying to force a knockout and will try to be more accurate and place his punches better.

Comment

Working...
                      X