Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another inhouse pbc fight

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
      Fury couldn't KO Sefer Seferi or Rich Pianeta. He won't knock out Pulev.
      Fury is in his best mood against top opposition. he usually looks like crap against noname guys.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -Ain't pointless if it's about $$$.

Deyonce been earning peanuts for years now. Uncle Al wants to cash him out before he starts to stink.
        Wilder has been as good as he always will be.
        The man can be HW champ at 65 as long as he maintains the snap that gives him power

Comment

Deontay Wilder v Luis Ortiz 2. Battle of the duckers of Anthony Joshua. 2.

Its not pointless, its point is so both fighters can avoid Anthony Joshua. Nobody cares about this fight, Wilder had Joshua name on his lips long enough. But they are lining up other opposition for Wilder. They dont want it. They talking about marinating this fight???? ITS COOKED, IT WILL BURN AND IT WONT TASTE GOOD BURNT.

Wilder got 13 thousand people watching, some for free. How much longer do we have to wait until the PBC realise they cant get their guy to be as big a star or bigger star than Joshua, it aint going to happen. The fact is Wilder is not worth and will never be worth 50% to Anthony Joshua. I know i know they really want him to be but they left it too late, took too much time fighting bums, and Wilders persona doesnt fit to well with Americans, hes too over the top, a bit embarrassing.

But it sounds like Hearn and Joshua are ready to give 50-50, its worth a push now. But when you lining up Ortiz and Kownacki instead and refusing to talk to Team Joshua what else can we call it other than a duck???

Comment

Would skip it tbh

Comment

When did boxing go from seeing the best fight the best, to one boxer "raising his profile?" How is it that you guys care about a guys "profile" being raised so much, that you sit through countless pointless fights for him to be popular enough to get a good % in a unification fight? That's still the dumbest thing I've seen on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                When did boxing go from seeing the best fight the best, to one boxer "raising his profile?" How is it that you guys care about a guys "profile" being raised so much, that you sit through countless pointless fights for him to be popular enough to get a good % in a unification fight? That's still the dumbest thing I've seen on here.
                That's what we are getting now after almost a year of trashtalking. It's all about money at the end of the day. And if he wants to raise his profile then cool, just stop lying about being ducked, you were never ducked in the first place.

Offering you 12.5m when your usual payday is 1.5-2.1m isn't a lowball offer. If he really wants to raise his profile then he should fight Kownacki or Whyte next.

The Ortiz rematch isn't that great but whatever.

Comment

... people are going to get more and more meaningless fights at the HW...

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Lolx..... What was the purpose?
                    To get some rounds against easy opposition in front of a crowd.

Pretty obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      I’d probably squeeze in Parker over Ortiz

Pov not a big fan he fails in the biggest fights
                      I guess Ortiz is mostly on reputation since he hasn't done anything at all in his entire career.

Yeah but those were against Wladimir Klitschko and AJ. That's what separates the elite from the very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X