No announcement yet.

Wilder-Ortiz 2 is entirely pointless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder-Ortiz 2 is entirely pointless

I'm willing to wager on Wilder taking him out even earlier in a pointless money grab...

Let's just get the Kownacki fight already.

Who's gonna fight Pulev though?

Comment

Agreed no point, but that’s what we are going to get whilst they build Wilder’s profile up. Let’s just shut up about it and let him get it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Who's gonna fight Pulev though?

Pulev is a walking KO waiting to happen. Heck, even Fury sleeps him.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Pulev is a walking KO waiting to happen. Heck, even Fury sleeps him.
          Fury couldn't KO Sefer Seferi or Rich Pianeta. He won't knock out Pulev.

Comment

I kind of agree. Im an Ortiz fan, I like his style but I dont think he is going to be better the second time around at almost 40. He may make it interesting but aside from catching Wilder flush I dont see him winning.

Comment

So is AJ-Pulev or whoever the hell fury fights next. At least it'll probably be the most entertaining of the 3

Comment

First fight was fun, Ortiz is still a good technician and he had Wilder badly hurt. Kownacki blocks punches with his face, so the probability of a quick highlight reel knockout for Wilder is higher.

Comment

Conflicted because, even though I think it's a really good fight, it does nothing for the division right now. Ortiz's best moment is almost finishing Wilder. So, what point is there for Wilder to fight him again? it does nothing for Deontay. Nothing for the division. Ortiz needs to do something to raise his value before there's any point in fighting Wilder again.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing it again but I also feel Wilder would KO him in 4-5. That's what I felt in the first fight as well.

Kownacki would be a fun fight for 4 rounds before he'd get laid out too.

Clear gap in level between the top 5 and the rest.

Comment

Working...
                    X