Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Jones To Wilder: You DON'T Want A Body On Your Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    This week I've made posts about Wilder's terrible boxing skills and said that its entirely possible he could to lose to anyone (look up those posts). If you're dense enough to think I'm a Wilder fan then I've got no remorse for having exposed you. If you don't like being called out then stop trying to use wishful thinking as fact.
    I don’t give a toss if you criticise Wilder’s boxing skills, you are a fucking Wilder fanatic and am calling you out on it. You jumped in a conversation that had nothing to do with you and you as usual defending Wilder.

I post facts not Wilder’s words or Breazeale’s words. There are media outlets there, Breazeale suing Wilder, and you want to jump the convo and make out am picking on Wilder and believing what Breazeale says.... No!

Am putting the truth out there, that poster had the wrong information thinking Breazeale attacked Wilder and his disabled daughter....It was the other way round, if you are “NOT” a Wilder fans and have “NO Interest” in swaying anyone, then you would correct that poster.

Instead you tried to critique me because am putting the truth out there, like I said you can fuck off and take your BS else where. You were one of the posters I use to put in high regard, until your fanatical mentally with Wilder turned you into an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I don’t give a toss if you criticise Wilder’s boxing skills, you are a fucking Wilder fanatic and am calling you out on it. You jumped in a conversation that had nothing to do with you and you as usual defending Wilder.

I post facts not Wilder’s words or Breazeale’s words. There are media outlets there, Breazeale suing Wilder, and you want to jump the convo and make out am picking on Wilder and believing what Breazeale says.... No!

Am putting the truth out there, that poster had the wrong information thinking Breazeale attacked Wilder and his disabled daughter....It was the other way round, if you are “NOT” a Wilder fans and have “NO Interest” in swaying anyone, then you would correct that poster.

Instead you tried to critique me because am putting the truth out there, like I said you can fuck off and take your BS else where. You were one of the posters I use to put in high regard, until your fanatical mentally with Wilder turned you into an asshole.
      I had just went back and edited my last post to be more respectful before reading the first couple lines of this^ garbage. Anyway, I'll still stand by the part I added at the end of my last post.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I had just went back and edited my last post to be more respectful before reading the first couple lines of this^ garbage. Anyway, I'll still stand by the part I added at the end of my last post.
        Am tired of being attacked because I put truth out there. That poster posted dumb stuff and Breazeale attacking Wilder in front of his disable daughter and he had the guts to call me “Dumb”..... And his source? Wilder...

You jumped in calling me smug because I believe the media outlet who all have the same info about Breazeale being attacked in front on his family by Team Wilder.

Without even believing the media and the fact that Breazeale is suing Wilder, I use Wilder’s own behaviour as an example of him and his brother/entourage... Doing that same thing to Tony Bellew in the UK.

Still you know about this, you saw the posts and you want to criticise me!!! Have had about enough of Wilder fanatics.

Again this was never about believing Breazeale, this is about a pattern of Wilder and his brothers behaviour. Anyone thinking Breazeale getting attacked in front of his wife and children was his own fault needs their heads checked.

Comment

That poster posted dumb stuff and Breazeale attacking Wilder in front of his disable daughter and he had the guts to call me “Dumb”.....
          First of all, I in fact specifically called you NOT dumb. Go back and read it again, this time without emotion.

Second, you completely botched what I said.

I said originally, when a person's family is threatened, using his disabled daughter as an EXAMPLE, it's completely understandable to me that said person could be brought to the point of seeing red and killing the threatener. No, they wouldn't be long term affected, because it's a defense mechanism.

Without even believing the media and the fact that Breazeale is suing Wilder, I use Wilder’s own behaviour as an example of him and his brother/entourage... Doing that same thing to Tony Bellew in the UK.
          First of all, the lawsuit was dismissed. Why? It was a smoke screen and you fell for it.

Second, media caught the encounter but not the trigger. Witnesses before media showed up confirmed the threat, but not the reason. Probably something ******. It doesn't matter - if Breezy said ANYTHING that Wilder interpreted as a threat to his family, his threat in return is understandable.

Third, the bold line explains it all. You've automatically labeled Wilder guilty forevermore based on past behavior. Great...then you shouldn't complain when he keeps slumping heavyweights or if he gets his "body on the record" and probably shouldn't watch him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            I read that qoute & it makes me think its 1 thing for him to say "I wanna beat Brazeale to death because of the things he did to my family" or something along those lines,but when he says he wants to "kill anyone he can just to take advantage of not being charged",it turns it from a fighter who has a blood feud with another man into just some derranged maniac with a blood lust.

I personally don't have a problem with a fighter wanting to beat his enemy so bad that he kills him because hes so full of hatred & anger for him directly (thats personal man sht,its natural to not have any remorse for a sworn enemy you feel has wronged you & you want revenge against) but its not a good look at all for him to say that he just wants a body regardless of who just to kill.

I will say 1 thing though,I was watching a video of him where he was talking to reporters & some asstwat like ellie seckback asked him"are you gonna pay for his funeral after you kill him deontay"(clearly fishing for sound bites 2 get page views),so of course wilder answered"its the least I can do,I owe him that much lol"

So at least 1 element is him giving the media *******s what they wanna hear.
            Well he could have taken the opportunity to say I really don't want to kill him. I want to apolologize. I was hyping the fight and got carried away. He didn't. I think he should be dropped from the rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              First of all, I in fact specifically called you NOT dumb. Go back and read it again, this time without emotion.

Second, you completely botched what I said.

I said originally, when a person's family is threatened, using his disabled daughter as an EXAMPLE, it's completely understandable to me that said person could be brought to the point of seeing red and killing the threatener. No, they wouldn't be long term affected, because it's a defense mechanism.

First of all, the lawsuit was dismissed. Why? It was a smoke screen and you fell for it.

Second, media caught the encounter but not the trigger. Witnesses before media showed up confirmed the threat, but not the reason. Probably something ******. It doesn't matter - if Breezy said ANYTHING that Wilder interpreted as a threat to his family, his threat in return is understandable.

Third, the bold line explains it all. You've automatically labeled Wilder guilty forevermore based on past behavior. Great...then you shouldn't complain when he keeps slumping heavyweights or if he gets his "body on the record" and probably shouldn't watch him fight.
              I have laid out everything for you perfectly. So no I wasn’t emotional or wrong. You got the wrong end of the stick. He was sued by Breazeale, the guy you claimed was the one who attacked Wilder and his disable daughter in your “Analogy”.

The lawsuit was kept in the bud by Haymon and the WBC, this is why Breazeale was made a mandatory, I used his past behaviour as a matter of fact. That him and his brother/entourage has DONE it before. So if I had to believe one out of the two boxers I would rather go with Breazeale than your version of Wilder truth...

You can on here and post Wilder’s truth and used it as Breazeale attacking him and his family..... shame on you.

Comment

Working...
              X