Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Jones To Wilder: You DON'T Want A Body On Your Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Like I said yesterday Wilder would never be the same if that shit happened for real. He would be mentally messed up.
    His daughter is disabled. Spine.

If a guy threatens or otherwise does something that puts her at risk, I can easily see how he wouldn't be affected by a death in the ring.

I know Boom Boom and Nigel were brought up but those were different situations. Boom Boom never wanted Kim to die in the ring and had no reason to be angry at him, it was just a fluke blamed on the fight length (which is ******). Nigel was coked up and running high on drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      His daughter is disabled. Spine.

If a guy threatens or otherwise does something that puts her at risk, I can easily see how he wouldn't be affected by a death in the ring.

I know Boom Boom and Nigel were brought up but those were different situations. Boom Boom never wanted Kim to die in the ring and had no reason to be angry at him, it was just a fluke blamed on the fight length (which is ******). Nigel was coked up and running high on drugs.
      Unless he has no soul he would definitely be affected, you telling because his daughter has a medical condition, that means he is immune to death in the ring or he would be able to deal with killing someone in the ring?

Comment

Unless he has no soul he would definitely be affected, you telling because his daughter has a medical condition, that means he is immune to death in the ring or he would be able to deal with killing someone in the ring?
        I'm saying that when you have a daughter/son who is already vulnerable that gets threatened by some other person/animal/whatever, you'll take that person/animal/whatever out and not think or blink if it means your daughter/son stops being threatened.

This is science bro. It's why the law even looks the other way when it's justifiable.

If someone kidnapped your child and you caught up to them and shot them point blank, your mind won't be on the brain matter or the fact you took a life. It's going to be on your child. You'll be a bit shaken up, but you will move past it, because you justify it to yourself.

Good/bad/right/wrong, that's how it is.

Comment

Wilder ain't about that life he's just popping off at the mouth. He's just saying this stuff for attention and headlines and it's working. I was disappointed he said it and still don't agree with it but he's just looking for a reason for people to talk about him and sell the fight. It's a idiotic way of doing it but oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            I'm saying that when you have a daughter/son who is already vulnerable that gets threatened by some other person/animal/whatever, you'll take that person/animal/whatever out and not think or blink if it means your daughter/son stops being threatened.

This is science bro. It's why the law even looks the other way when it's justifiable.

If someone kidnapped your child and you caught up to them and shot them point blank, your mind won't be on the brain matter or the fact you took a life. It's going to be on your child. You'll be a bit shaken up, but you will move past it, because you justify it to yourself.

Good/bad/right/wrong, that's how it is.

Unless Breazeale did something to Wilder child I really don’t get the analogy here. If I remember correctly Wilder told Breazeale son he want to look into his eyes whilst he crippled his father. So am not sure what how that gets turned around. Anyways I don’t even want to go into this.

Comment

Like I said yesterday Wilder would never be the same if that shit happened for real. He would be mentally messed up.
              I disagree. Wilder is a psycopath.

Comment

Unless Breazeale did something to Wilder child I really don’t get the analogy here. If I remember correctly Wilder told Breazeale son he want to look into his eyes whilst he crippled his father. So am not sure what how that gets turned around. Anyways I don’t even want to go into this.
                You're not this dumb. You're just playing at it for some reason.

Replace child with any family member.

Breezy attacked Wilder's family member.

I don't know what posh high society place you live, but in the down part of town, that can get you killed.

I've personally known someone in that situation, both the killer and the killed.

Comment

George jones: you dont want a body on your record

Wilder: i do doe

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    one of the major events was the death of duk koo kim after his fight with boom boom mancini. that fight was on CBS and this was before there were 500 channels to watch.

four weeks after the fight a rematch was ordered after a ref stopped a fight 60 seconds in and prematurely stopped mike weaver vs michael dokes. that's the only case of a rematch being ordered for a premature stoppage that i can remember.

so to answer your question "what happened to the sport of boxing;" people have died on national television. duk koo kim was 23 years old and his fiance was pregnant. his mother committed suicide. the ref of the fight committed suicide.

this isn't a f#cking game. grow the f#ck up. now.
                    DAMN! safe to say sh.it got real..

Comment

The best way to **** on wilder would be if no one watches his fight cause its so obvious that hes really trying hard to sell himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X