Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Jones To Wilder: You DON'T Want A Body On Your Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    You're not this dumb. You're just playing at it for some reason.

Replace child with any family member.

Breezy attacked Wilder's family member.

I don't know what posh high society place you live, but in the down part of town, that can get you killed.

I've personally known someone in that situation, both the killer and the killed.
    Breazeale attacked Wilder family member? Show me where. Every report in the media had it the other way round with Wilder and his younger brother attacking Breazeale and his young family. So you are either detached from the news or trying to spin the truth. This is why your post made zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Breazeale attacked Wilder family member? Show me where. Every report in the media had it the other way round with Wilder and his younger brother attacking Breazeale and his young family.
      Originally posted by Statement from Deontay Wilder to every boxing news site possible
      “First and foremost, it is my honor to be the WBC heavyweight champion of the world and it was a wonderful experience defending my title in my home state of Alabama last night. Holding this title is a privilege and one that I cherish. I know that this privilege comes with a great responsibility, not just inside the ring but also how I conduct myself outside the ring. I am disappointed that attention has been diverted away from my title defense and my conduct has come into question, it is important that I set the record straight with regards to the incident that took place in the hotel last night with Breazeale.

We all know there are two sides to every story and the story the world has been told thus far is wrong. Breazeale confronted my brother in the arena and told him he would kill my entire family. There were many witnesses to this. My brother was the one provoked. I was very upset when I heard about that incident. THIS IS MY ONLY BROTHER AND I AM HIS KEEPER.
      Care to try again?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Care to try again?
        Says who Wilder? 😂.... Now try again. Like I said most media outlet who were there, claimed Breazeale was with his family. He was attacked by Wilder and his entourage which include his younger brother.

And to be honest I believe their version of that story, for one Breazeale seems like a classic guy when you compare him to Wilder and his family. Secondly Breazeale was with his wife and children, he would not need to attack anyone, he was in Alabama which is NOT where he is from. That’s Wilder hometown, he would have to be plain dumb to attack Wilder in front of his own children, in Wilder hometown.

And finally from the way Wilder, his brother and their entourage tried to attack Tony Bellew in the UK whilst the guy was getting interviewed, shows the story that they are trying to tell you is false.

So you are either gullible to actually believe Wilder’s version of the truth or you are playing dumb here.... you are not that dumb.

Comment

�� Still can’t stop laughing. Wow, people actually do take Wilder words for it? There is something seriously wrong in American educational system, when someone like Wilder can be an influence in you....

Comment

Did people actually know that Breazeale sued Wilder and his brother? Did they know Al Haymon worked with the WBC to promise Breazeale a shot to stop the lawsuit! Did they know Wilder called him a “Snitch” for trying to sue him/reporting the incident to the authorities? Cannot believe we actually have posters that thought Breazeale was the one that actually attacked Wilder and his entourage lol.

Comment

Deontay Wilder sued by Dominic Breazeale for hotel melee
              April 18, 2017

Boxer Dominic Breazeale and trainer Manny Robles have sued Deontay Wilder, Marcellus Wilder and Marriott international in the U.S. District Court of Central California as a result of a hotel altercation that happened this past February. The lawsuit was filed on April 13, 2017.

TMZ Sports has footage of what occurred. This happened post-event in Alabama after Wilder successfully defended his heavyweight title against Gerald Washington. Breazeale, a contender for Wilder’s title, appeared on the undercard. The melee occurred in the lobby of the Westin in Birmingham, Alabama.

The Complaint alleges that Marcellus Wilder, the brother of the boxer, yelled derogatory remarks at Breazeale, who was sitting with his family in the audience after his fight, during Wilder’s fight.

At one point, according to the Complaint, Marcellus hovered over Breazeale’s 5-year-old son yelling profanity toward his family. At this point Breazeale told Marcellus to step back from his children.

To avoid an altercation, Breazeale left the arena. The Complaint goes on to state that the tort of assault and battery took place at the Marriott where plaintiffs claim the Wilders sought out Breazeale in the lobby of the hotel. This is where the altercation took place. The plaintiffs state that Marriott lacked enough security to deal with the situation which included the Wilders and fans that gathered there.

Payout Perspective:
              It looks like Deontay Wilder is in another legal situation with one of his challengers. This time, Breazeale is suing Wilder and his brother for an alleged hotel fight (or attempted fight).

The question of where was security is actually legitimate considering. The video seems to show the nature of the crowd. Also, the Complaint brings up the fact that Breazeale’s young kids were involved makes it more sympathetic for the plaintiffs. This could be a legitimate lawsuit or a way for the two to square off in the Ring.

Comment

Says who Wilder? 😂.... Now try again. Like I said most media outlet who were there, claimed Breazeale was with his family. He was attacked by Wilder and his entourage which include his younger brother.

And to be honest I believe their version of that story, for one Breazeale seems like a classic guy when you compare him to Wilder and his family. Secondly Breazeale was with his wife and children, he would not need to attack anyone, he was in Alabama which is NOT where he is from. That’s Wilder hometown, he would have to be plain dumb to attack Wilder in front of his own children, in Wilder hometown.

And finally from the way Wilder, his brother and their entourage tried to attack Tony Bellew in the UK whilst the guy was getting interviewed, shows the story that they are trying to tell you is false.

So you are either gullible to actually believe Wilder’s version of the truth or you are playing dumb here.... you are not that dumb.
                I have very little interest in this story and no real beef with your but if they're one thing I hate seeing on here is clowns trying craft truths out of opinion. You're acting smug and righteous because you believe one guy over the other? It was amusing seeing you try to explain that.

And, for the record, I don't have an opinion about who was right or wrong because we don't have any reliable info on the situation. Sometimes you gotta grow up and accept that you don't know.

Comment

Try again? Maybe people need to dig for the truth themselves, instead of believing or hanging on every word their favourite fighters spill out. Cannot believe anyone with a brain, anyone who has seen Wilder and his family, and Breazeale and his family, would believe Wilder when he spins and lie that he was the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I have very little interest in this story and no real beef with your but if they're one thing I hate seeing on here is clowns trying craft truths out of opinion. You're acting smug and righteous because you believe one guy over the other? It was amusing seeing you try to explain that.

And, for the record, I don't have an opinion about who was right or wrong because we don't have any reliable info on the situation. Sometimes you gotta grow up and accept that you don't know.
                    Mate please don’t get involved, you are a known Wilder fanatic. So yes your opinion is meh. You need to grow the fuck up and fuck right off.

Comment

Mate please don’t get involved, you are a known Wilder fanatic. So yes your opinion is meh. You need to grow the fuck up and fuck right off.
                      This week I've made posts about Wilder's terrible boxing skills and said that its entirely possible he could to lose to anyone (look up those posts). If you're dense enough to think I'm a Wilder fan then I've got no remorse for having exposed you. If you don't like being called out then stop trying to use wishful thinking as fact.

Edit; I don't have a problem with you and really don't want to be in a back and forth. It's just that, "you believe him and not the other guy, ha ha ha" thing got my attention in a negative way. Wasn't my argument and I went in unprovoked and really aggressive but it's nothing personal man. Thought I should add that since you're generally a solid poster.
                      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-18-2019, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X