Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Jones To Wilder: You DON'T Want A Body On Your Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    It was all fun and games why you got to make it real boxingscene
    Its always fun and games until somebody gets killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      It's called "selling" and it's meant to get attention. Worked on you.

It's just a shame that you have to say these things in combat sports to get people's attention. Nobody has to say dumb sh**t like that in any of the big 4 American leagues, but boxing, MMA, and now bare-knuckle has to resort to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        He is a civil rights "Hero" recently, he cannot make his mind up, whether to play the eel or the hero. I just feel a pastor's son would restrain from using words like that...."Legal or not".

Even if this fight isn't selling quite well as reported, he has been making this comment for a while now. And to be honest its classless and uncalled for.
        Agreed mate

This is just wrong IMO

Comment

It could end up being a reality if Wilder keeps cherry-picking his opponents. Maybe not Breazeale, but one day he could fight a very low-ranked opponent.

I have no idea how Wilder would react as he is mentally unhinged anyway.

Reminds me that this sport is no joke sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I don't condone it at all. I think it's destructive for the sport. But, at the same time it's hard for me to get worked up about Wilder saying this stuff when boxing fans praised Kovalev as a badass for having killed someone. In fact, a lot of the people here acting appalled are the same douchebags that, as Kovalev fans, flaunted that death.

My comment to the other guy was in regard to him seeming entirely confused. I personally don't believe that Wilder wants to kill someone. I'm bothered that he disrespects the sport by selling an image like that. But, fans do send mixed messages so I understand why he'd sell that persona. A lot of idiots eat that shyt up.
            I don't know if it is destructive for the sport as the hype is somehow working, but it is sure destructive for the man's soul.

Every act or word have an impact, around you, especially when you can reach millions of readers.
            Such negative words will have a negative impact.

Kovalev might have killed somebody, but I'm pretty sure he didn't wish it. Sure some Kovalev fans are double standards morons, but hey, so are 80% of posters on this website.

And regarding that death, it might be one of the reason why he's sometimes in love with the bottle.

I hope Mancini calls out Wilder live about that bs (isn't he calling the fight) because he knows what's up and what's going on with that topic.

Comment

lol how sleek of the writer to sneak in there that brezeale is getting 2 million and wilder is getting 10 times that meaning 20 million, lies!

Comment

deontay wants to kill all white man

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  deontay wants to kill all white man
                  Except for Finkel , he loves and respects his master.

Comment

Ppl are full of it. We are in the fake rage era. Joke is, Gervonta Tank Davis said a few days ago on Twitter "I will break every bone in ya body on my dead homies I’m gonna try kill you when we fight" to Farmer but nobody gives a crap because they are 5 foot nothing and not household names in the boxing world. Gervonta said "on my dead homies..." if you dont understand the lingo, he is swearing on the name and honor of his deceased friends that he will attempt to kill Tevin Farmer. But nobody is crying for his liscence to be revoked or for him to be imprisoned. Why not? Because the spotlight ISNT ON TANK. Wilder is the talk of the town in boxing circles and many are looking for a reason to bring him down so when he does something brash that they would normally look the other way at, they instead make a big deal out of it as to try to stain his name any way they can. Weak shyt.

Comment

WHY ISNT ANYONE ATTACKING TANK??? Hypocrites!

Nobody is saying Wilder is right or classy. It was a careleas comment to make. But it was a damn comment. Let ppl talk. He cant exactly punch Dominic harder than hes ever punched somebody just because he said he wants to kill him in the ring. Him saying it does not make the fight any more dangerous than it was before he said it. A lot of folks are over reacting. Sure, say you didnt like it, i didnt either and im a fan of his. I think it was moronic of him to be honest. Extremely insensitive. But cmon stripping him? Suspending him or imprisoning him? Lets get a grip.

Comment

Working...
                      X