Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez To De La Hoya: I'm Firm - Jacobs Beat Canelo 115-113!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez To De La Hoya: I'm Firm - Jacobs Beat Canelo 115-113!

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez is very firm on his scoring of the recent Cinco De Mayo encounter. Two weeks ago, Marquez was working ringside in Las Vegas and watched his countryman Saul "Canelo" Alvarez win a twelve round unanimous decision over Daniel Jacobs to unify the WBC, WBA, IBF middleweight titles at the T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He maybe firm but he’s full of sh$t.

Comment

Juan Ma Marquez has been bitter af @ the fact that he is old news & that GOATnelo has passed him in career earnings, has a better record + a way bigger fanbase. Nelo doesnt have to hoe it out for politicians for side money like a hooker either.

Comment

Me to marquez....no he didnt

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          Juan Ma Marquez has been bitter af @ the fact that he is old news & that GOATnelo has passed him in career earnings, has a better record + a way bigger fanbase. Nelo doesnt have to hoe it out for politicians for side money like a hooker either.
          pretty much.hes old news

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
            pretty much.hes old news
            a washed up has been who cant man up & give young fighters props or even let them shine!
            Last edited by Mr.365; 05-14-2019, 04:32 AM.

Comment

I wanted Jacob to win but he looked horrible in that fight. Did not impose his size like he should and those jabs ...SMH. Canelo made him look like Brezeale , slow ,ponderous and out of his depth. 115-113 is very flattering for Danny. I was never in the fight and I put money on Danny so from the 9th round I wanted him to get knocked out for not fighting for my money

Comment

"It was a very close fight, the kind of fight where at the end of each of the rounds it could go to either way," Marquez said.

End of.

Comment

“That’s racist! I’m tired of the ldbc!”

Comment

In my opinion clenelo did not do enough but Jacobs screwed his dam self with that switching ****. It wasn't effective because he's no a real southpaw.he lost the fight himself🥊

Comment

Working...
                    X