Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez To De La Hoya: I'm Firm - Jacobs Beat Canelo 115-113!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez has always been a cangrejo.

Cangrejo is a Mexican that always goes against other Mexicans or wants to see them lose.

Comment

Marquez has always been jealous of Canelo. He hate is real in Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        In my opinion clenelo did not do enough but Jacobs screwed his dam self with that switching ****. It wasn't effective because he's no a real southpaw.he lost the fight himself🥊
        Canelo didn’t do enough then Jacobs lost the fight himself so who won then?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Canelo didn’t do enough then Jacobs lost the fight himself so who won then?
          IMO clenelo won very close.he didn't attack so he wouldn't get knocked out.Jacobs should've fought his fight taken it to him.Jacobs blew it.

Comment

It amazes me that a great boxer can see things so opposite of what really happened. I saw Canelo winning the first 7-8 rounds. I saw Jacobs wining maybe the last 4-5.
            Jacobs DID NOT take the belt away from the champ. He waited too long to get aggressive pausing, hesitating, switching. Drove me phuken nuts.
            If I had to give a grade to each fighter based on EFFORT over 12 rounds. Jacobs got a c+. Canelo got a A-
            Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 05-14-2019, 04:51 AM.

Comment

IMO clenelo won very close.he didn't attack so he wouldn't get knocked out.Jacobs should've fought his fight taken it to him.Jacobs blew it.
              True true..

Comment

Maybe Marquez is jealous. He's had several close fights where the judges didn't give it to him while he's watched Canelo have several close fights that have all gone his way. But the more interesting factor here is how fishnets is so petty, that he had the nerve to reach out and insult Marquez over his scorecard? That Coke head has some audacity.

Comment

PEDimata Marquez aka piss breath is really trying hard to hate on every other Mexican so that he can act like he's the GOAT Mexican.

Comment

Cut the "Clenelo" BS out, pu55y. Show some respect.

When Floyd failed 3 samples with USADA and paid them off to get a pass, where were you to comment on it? :bukkake:

Comment

I had it the same way. Canelo won his rounds but jacobs won is rounds also. I had it 6-5-1 for my man. no robbery but jacobs won.

Comment

Working...
                      X