Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez To De La Hoya: I'm Firm - Jacobs Beat Canelo 115-113!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is always rooting for Canelo's opponent. He's always sore when Saul wins.

And I know why.

Comment

• Viva Marquez Cabron!!!!

Comment

• Canelo is already better than Marquez all time. Look at boxrec. He’s also been he best pound for pound fighter for a while now. Computers don’t lie.

Comment

• Jacobs did not win this fight, not even close to winning it either. Was disappointed in his performance.

Comment

• Marquez is from DF. those chilango indians will never accept a white mexican to represent mexico. Marquez is only really known fr koing pac when he was 35. he ran from erik morales or a young barrera and margarito. Marquez got knockd dwn many times by many fighters. Canelo has way better defense. Marquez is soooo jealous like beristain that its enjoyable to watch him argue that the other guy won.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              That's exactly what I believe. His inactivity lost him the fight. That's how I saw it.
              I agree he just didn't throw enough in some rounds. He lost some close rounds he vould have won if the threw some more power punches. He was waiting a lot. For what I don't know. It was a close fight regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby26 View Post
                Marquez is from DF. those chilango indians will never accept a white mexican to represent mexico. Marquez is only really known fr koing pac when he was 35. he ran from erik morales or a young barrera and margarito. Marquez got knockd dwn many times by many fighters. Canelo has way better defense. Marquez is soooo jealous like beristain that its enjoyable to watch him argue that the other guy won.
                His opinion has upset you to the point of spouting nonsense. I'd be interested to see when he "ducked" Morales and Barrera. He was always wanting those fights and was frozen out. Ducked Margarito? What substances are you on?

Marquez was 39 when he KO'd Pacquaio too FYI but that's the least of your lies.

Comment

• When you come off such a lackluster performance, it's important to book a quality opponent as soon as possible so that you won't lose too many fans. The best thing Canelo can do is challenge David Benavidez, the most exciting and competitive fighter within his weight range. It won't be an easy fight, but it will help Canelo attract some much-needed support and rebuild his reputation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby26 View Post
                    Marquez is from DF. those chilango indians will never accept a white mexican to represent mexico. Marquez is only really known fr koing pac when he was 35. he ran from erik morales or a young barrera and margarito. Marquez got knockd dwn many times by many fighters. Canelo has way better defense. Marquez is soooo jealous like beristain that its enjoyable to watch him argue that the other guy won.
                    Marquez KO'd Pacquiao, Casamayor, and Baby Bull Diaz. When has Canelo KO'd or even dominated any of the top tier opponents he faced? No decisive wins against the elite guys (Golovkin, Trout, Cotto, Lara, and Jacobs), SMH.

Comment

Working...
                    X