No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Thurman is One of Boxing's Best Pound-for-Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RamBoVee View Post
    IMO Thurman is like the weakest of all the top guys and Pac's best chance at winning. Make sense?
    I'd say Thurman is frail, he lumps up and has weak moments, but his speed, skill, and footwork are good. Add some smarts and he may not be so easy.

Comment

Great, can't wait for this fight , love both these fighters but I see Thurman winning this one base on age and style and power it's goner be a long nite for Pacman.
      Thurman by KO, TKO, UD.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Pac is right. Once Thurman gets back into fighting form he will be one of boxing's best pound for pound welterweights.

However, we don't know what toll; If any of those injuries may have taken out of him. First, he was in a car accident then he subsequently suffered an elbow injury during the Danny Garcia fight which sidelined for more than two years.

Moreover, in his only fight back he hasn't looked the same.
        He didn't receive an elbow injury fighting Garcia he had calcium deposit removed from his elbow that's from fighting false stop mate.
        He bets Pac man hands down I reckon , Points or TKO/KO.

Comment

Thurman has bigger balls than Crawford and Spence combined! They are both playing it safe in don`t wanna even fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
            I don't know if he's weaker than Porter and Danny Garcia.
            Definitely weaker than Spence and Crawford.
            How could it be? Spence and Crawford have resumes nowhere near Thurman`s.

Comment

I don't know if he's weaker than Porter and Danny Garcia.
              Definitely weaker than Spence and Crawford.
              Yer I agree, he's the easiest choice outta all of the top WW based on him being out of the ring 22mnths, plus he looked shabby in his last fight and the last 40yr old Thurman fought he couldn't get him outta there it went the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
                He didn't receive an elbow injury fighting Garcia he had calcium deposit removed from his elbow that's from fighting false stop mate.
                He bets Pac man hands down I reckon , Points or TKO/KO
                What? Please explain that again in plain English.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  How could it be? Spence and Crawford have resumes nowhere near Thurman`s.
                  Let's make it easy.
                  If Thurman fought Crawford or Spence, he would be the betting underdog .

Comment

Is it possible for Pac to win fighter of the decade in two successive decades ?
                    Very possible.

Comment

... Pacman: "He is the best 147-[pounder] available at this time"...

I don't remember: did Pac call out Spence just after the Mikey fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X