Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Thurman is One of Boxing's Best Pound-for-Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go Pacman

Comment

Pac is right. Once Thurman gets back into fighting form he will be one of boxing's best pound for pound welterweights.

However, we don't know what toll; If any of those injuries may have taken out of him. First, he was in a car accident then he subsequently suffered an elbow injury during the Danny Garcia fight which sidelined for more than two years.

Moreover, in his only fight back he hasn't looked the same.

Comment

After Pacquiao Leaves, Boxing Will Hardly Get a Replacement...... Take It Or Leave It, Keith Thurman Is Losing Via Decision...

Comment

Manny the living legend will sent Keith to retirement. The pinoy god rules boxing.

Comment

I'll say it again, Manny Pacquiao is 23+ years into his career, already experienced his peak years, and is still fighting at a world class level. This man is an all time great without a doubt. I remember when the #44 BoxRec ranked Mike Alvarado was rumored to be a potential opponent and he rejected that to fight a top 10 welterweight in Lucas Matthysse. Pacquiao has consistently been fighting world class opposition even at a stage where he doesn't need those type of fights. You can tell he's a fighter at heart. #Respect

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              Is it possible for Pac to win fighter of the decade in two successive decades ?
              I believe so. That would be quite the feather on his cap. A two time fighter of the decade. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                Is it possible for Pac to win fighter of the decade in two successive decades ?
                FOY first for Thurman and FOTD for Pacman if he wins big time One Time!

Comment

Beat Thurman followed by retirement. Sounds great

Comment

IMO Thurman is like the weakest of all the top guys and Pac's best chance at winning. Make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by RamBoVee View Post
                      IMO Thurman is like the weakest of all the top guys and Pac's best chance at winning. Make sense?
                      I don't know if he's weaker than Porter and Danny Garcia.
                      Definitely weaker than Spence and Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X